Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Routine Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Thiamere to do the daily make up routine tag. I was supposed to do this this afternoon but for some reason, I slept straight from 5am-6pm. Nobody woke me up so I was freaking hungry when I got up. My mom had to do a subtle wake up thingie on me. :-D

So here are pictures of what I use everyday.

After washing my face with Cyleina Tomato Soap, I sometimes apply Dickinson's Witch Hazel Toner Yellow Variant on my face. But if I'm in such a hurry like I'm running late for work, I don't apply toner anymore.



Here are my concealers. I use MAC Studio Finish Concealer the most. Next to MAC is the Skinfood Salmon Concealer.



For foundation, I use either of these. ---- MAC Studio Fix, Kanebo Revue Still Keep, Shiseido Supplist Poreless and the tandem of Kryolan TV Paint Stick + Anti-Shine Powder. But lately, I've been using Kanebo Revue Still Keep. I super love the finish!



I then fill my brows with IN2IT eyebrow shadow, which I've been using for years. I've had this compact for a year now.



I rarely use eyeshadow and eyeliner. But if I do, I just use my EB Eyeliner or FS gel liner, both in black.

Then my favorite part - BLUSH!!! These are the blushes I use lately - NARS Taos, NARS Deep Throat, T. Le Clerc Brun Rose. I sometimes use MAC Mineralize Blush Grand Duo in Intenso. But it would depend on my mood. And if I'm not in a hurry, I'll put all my blushes on the bed and choose. I have a lot of fun doing that.



As for the lips, I use my MAC TLC Gentle Coral the most. I sometimes leave wearing a lipstick or lipgloss but once it's gone, I resort to using my TLC for the rest of the day.



I then just curl my lashes with my Shu Uemura curler and apply a thin layer of mascara if I feel like it.

That's pretty much my everyday make up rputine. I can sometimes finish applying my make up in just 5 minutes. And I like the no-make up look. I believe that less is more when it comes to make up. :)

And this is what I bring everyday in my first kikay bag.



Now I am tagging the following ladies.

- Cha of http://mybeautyloveaffair.blogspot.com
- Lelila of http://lalelilalu.blogspot.com
- Gale of http://galelovescolors.blogspot.com
- Nikki of http://askmewhats.com
- Crystal of http://musicalfanlovesminerals.blogspot.com
- Martha of http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com
- Nina of http://ninahearttoby.blogspot.com

Anyone else who wants to do this? Feel free to do this tag. :)

Ta!

12 comments:

  1. blush whore! LOL Love to see your routine and its quite straightforward :) I am the same as you, I'd rather retouch on lip balms or conditioners midday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blushes! Haha, thanks for tagging me, you're the first one to do so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pammy! thanks for the tag :)heehee
    i also believe that less is more when it comes to make up :) yey for you! heehee. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki! Do this tag! I'd love to see what your everyday make up routine. :P

    Nina, you're welcome. :) Do it ha.

    Cha! yebbah. If I look made up, i look waaaay older. Kaya less is more talaga. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. got something for you too girl - http://lalelilalu.blogspot.com/2009/09/yay-awards-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blushes and your make u bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how simple your routine is! I rarely wear makeup to school, so when I do I just like...take so long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for doing the tag!
    ^_^

    im actually thinking of trying out dickinson's toner...
    ill buy that if i ever go to healthy options

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey thanks, Lelila. :P

    Thank you. Amy. :)

    Chrissy! Nice to see you back in blogworld. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thiamere, go try it. I don't use it religiously though. I'm tamad :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Shop at Amazon

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)