I've had this product for almost a month now. And that's also how long I have been using it every single day. I want to be able to fully test this product before giving it a review. I have researched about it and I see my fellow bloggers rave about it. The only reason why I waited for almost a month before doing this product review is I want to know if the positive reviews they gave are true for me and if not, be able to tell why I feel otherwise. I feel lucky to have been contacted by someone from 21st Century Formulations and offered to have me try this. Before I agreed, I did a little research and read positive reviews and upon reading them, that's the time I decided to give it a shot. But I did not rush myself in giving it a review and I wanted to have enough time to observe the changes on my skin and how it works for me. I want to give an honest review about it.
To start off, let me give you a brief background on my skin. I have oily and sensitive facial skin. But the rest of my body is really dry. So dry that I sometimes look like I have scales if I forgot to slab lotion on my arms and legs. I use Neutrogena Body Oil on days that my skin is super dry and on regular days when they're just simply dry, I use Vanilla & Co.'s Fresh Vanilla Milk Whipped Buttercream. On my face, I did not use this as I've had bad experiences on trying different products. The most recent was with the African Black Soap. Let me share to you guys what I think of this product. Oh, there are two formulas. A regular one and one with SPF15. I got the regular variant with 2 samples of the regular formula and 1 with the SPF15.
What I like:
- The scent is very mild and does not trigger any sneezing for me.
- It is not too creamy nor greasy. It is not too watery or runny. It's just right.
- It feels so light on the skin like you did not put anything at all.
- It keeps my skin moisturized. And the best thing about it is that I do not have to reapply every hour or two. It stays moisturized for hours and I mean hours. It really does keep my skin hydrated. No more yucky scales.
- My hands are dry. I love that my hands feel smooth and hydrated when I use it.
- I love that this is paraben-free and natural.
- I did not have any allergic reactions while using it. In fact, my skin looks and feels healthy with it.
- No animal products or testing.
- As I've mentioned, I have been using it for almost a month and I still have around 75-80% of the product left. You don't need to slather a lot of this on your skin.
- I like the packaging. It is minimalist and very practical and you get to have control on the amount of product you get.
- On the picture, I see alove vera and vitamin E gel capsules so I assume it has both.
What I do not like:
- The fact that this product is not locally available here in the Philippines. I would have to order from them and wait for 2 weeks to receive it. I hate the waiting game. :(
How much is it? $18 for 120ml bottle
Overall rating: 5/5
Will I buy again? Hmmm... 21st Century Formulations, is there any way you can have these items sold in the Philippine market? Pretty pretty please? I'm sure it will be a big hit here. S'il vous plait? :D
In this review, I decided not to use prolific and flowery words, I want to keep it simple yet concise and direct to the point. Now here's the list of ingredients from their website:
Deionized water (Aqua)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera)
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Arnica Montana Flower Extract (Arnica)
Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey)
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract (Chamomile)
Achillea Millefolium Extract (Yarrow)
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
I hope you do get to try this amazing product as well. :)
By the way, do you think I should try this on my face as well? For those who would like to know more about this product, click HERE to go to their website.
Happy weekend, everyone! :P