I received this product as a Christmas gift from a friend. I've been using it on and off due to MAC Blot and other powder foundies but I started using it quite often these past couple of days as a touch up powder. I have it in Oatmeal shade. Guess it's time to give it a review.
What I like:
- It keeps my face matte for 2-4 hours which isn't bad considering that I have an oily t-zone.
- Texture is really nice, applies smoothly on my face.
- Does not break me out.
- Does not clog my pores.
- Shade matches my skin tone perfectly.
- Can be used alone and can provide light-medium coverage.
- Relatively cheap just like all other Prestige Cosmetics items.
- Locally available at Beauty Bar.
What I don't like:
- Not translucent at all and can affect the shade of the foundation if used as a finishing powder.
- No mirror.
Overall rating: 4/5
Will I buy again? Yes, I will buy one this time as I did not have to pay for this one. This can be a good and cheaper substitute for MAC Blot.
And oh, I actually got a haircut last week at Azta Urban Salon in Eastwood. I like what the stylist, Jojit, did to my hair. And I have bangs! :P I was advised by a stylist from Basement Salon to have my hair layered since the curls are at the ends. Now I like my new 'do! And I think I'll stick with that stylist and salon. And his assistant was really nice too.
I remember having my hair permed July last year. It's been almost a year and my hair still has curls when it's supposed to be good for 3-5 months as I was told. I guess I am now really kulot. :)
Anyway, have a great holiday today. :P