December is almost over and 2011 is fast approaching. It felt like I just posted my November Favorites and here I am now sharing my favorites for the month of December. Soon, I will be doing another Best and Worst post like I did for 2009. For the meantime, let's take a look at the products that got thumbs up from me for this month.
1. Shu Uemura Glow Ons M Pink 30 and P Pink 30 - just as I have mentioned on my November favorites post, M Pink 30 will forever be a favorite of mine! I have recently started using P Pink 30 again when I got my compact earlier this month since I won't have to worry about the broken hinge of the original P Pink 30 case.
2. Shu Uemura Compact Case - for $8, I couldn't be any happier! I can bring these 2 favorite blushes of mine wherever I go.
3. Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation in 774 - smooth and creamy foundation, feels like second skin. Review to follow.
4. Clarins Truly Matte Foundation - before there was Shu FA, there was Clarins. A perfect shade match with decent oil control properties. Dries to a powder finish without looking cakey and still manages to make it look natural.
5. Chanel Rouge Allure in Comedia - my new favorite pink lipstick! Review to follow.
6. Mentholatum Lip Ice in Lemon - moisturizing and the only mentholated/minty lip balm that I really like! Just like other Mentholatum Lip Ice lippies that I have previously reviewed, definitely not waxy as I really despise waxy lippies.
7. MAC Studio Finish Concealer - I have rekindled my love for this concealer. I have ignored the others I have for this. I like how it conceals my dark circles very well and has good staying power.
8. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette - I know I have purchased this just recently but I just instantly fell in love with this product so much that I bought a back up of this the following day while it was still on sale. Definitely better than the ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit I have raved about before. Two words - better brows. Review to follow.
This is lesser compared to my November favorites but these are the products I have been reaching out for these past few days.
What are your December favorites?
Happy New Year, super awesome peeps! May your lives be blessed and may you have a prosperous 2011! :P