I can't believe January is almost over. It still feels like it's New Year yesterday yet tomorrow is already February. Anyway, before the months ends, I would like to share the products that I keep reaching out for everyday for the month of January.
1. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Liquid Foundation- it is the foundation I have been reaching for the most as I love how it stays long on my face (even though it's not as long lasting as Estee Lauder Double Wear) without the heavy feel. Review to follow soon.
2. Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Radiance Comfort Compact Makeup - as I have mentioned on my review (please click on the link to read my review), the texture got me. And the finish is amazing. Plus a classy compact doesn't hurt either.
3. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer - has replaced MAC Studio Finish as my under eye concealer. Review to follow.
4. Beauty Blender - initially, I thought that I just wasted my money on a sponge. Imagine paying almost Php1500 for a hot pink egg-shaped sponge. But I later on gave it a chance and I really started liking it. Review to follow.
5. Guerlain Blush 4 Eclat in 04 Rosee Du Printemps - the blush I have used alternately with my Shu Uemura Glow Ons. Has 4 shades you can mix and match.
6. Shu Uemura Glow Ons - once again, I will tell you that M Pink 30 will forever be a favorite of mine. Something I use when I'm not sure which blush to wear.
7. Mentholatum Lip Ice in Lemon - my current favorite lip balm (without any tint). The lemony scent gives me a refreshing feeling. Review to follow.
8. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 74 Comedia - my favorite lipstick. Need I say more? :P
9. Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - my go-to mascara. Love how it separates my lashes and make them look better. Click on the link to read my review.
10. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette - my favorite eyebrow product! From unruly eyebrows to better looking brows.
11. Alba Botanica Rainforest Hydrating Oil Control Moisturizer - a moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated while keeping the oilies at bay and makes my skin look luminous and glowing at the same time.
12. Acca Kappa Hibiscus - my everyday scent since I am running low on my fave Clinique Happy (yes, it is a common scent but I don't care, it works well with my body chemistry and I've been using it for a decade now). Love the aquatic floral scent that is so light.
13. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - keeps my skin moisturized while making it smell good at the same time.
So these are my January Favorites. What are yours?
Happy Monday, super awesome peeps! :P
I will be blogging less as I have tons of work to do but will try to make a post at least twice a week. Less reviews and less blabbing but I will visit your blogs everyday when I'm not working. Will definitely miss reading comments from you guys. :) Read more...