Oh, how time flies! Tomorrow's April Fool's Day and today is the end of March. Anyway, I decided to do my March Favorites post and take advantage of my insomnia (gah! >_<).
1. Kanebo Coffret D'Or Powder Foundation - I'm not sure if this is the Beauty Lasting pact or the Silky Lasting Pact. All I know is that I love it! This is my third Kanebo powder refill. It just goes to show how much I love their powders. Will do a revisited and reviewed post of this foundation soon.
2. Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation in 974 - Found 974 to be a better shade match as compared to 774 and since then, it has become my new HG liquid foundation.
3. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - I am on my second compact. I used up the first one and can I just say this is L-O-V-E?! The silky texture and how finely milled the powder is and of course, how it helps keep oilies at bay make this powder ROCK!
4. NYC Lip Sliders Tinted Lip Balm in Sugar Baby - I scooped some from the tin pan since I find sliding it a bit of a hassle and put the lippy on an empty L'oreal HIP jelly balm pot. I love how it keeps my lips moisturized while adding a hint of color at the same time. Review soon.
5. Palladio Herbal Lip Slix in Rosewood - I absolutely have no idea why I tried to sell it before when it is the perfect "almose nude" lippy for me? It does not wash me out because of its peach tones.
6. Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Berry Freeze - I love MLBBs when it comes to lip products so I have not ever worn this alone back then because I don't have enough courage to wear a brick red lipstick when I go out. So one day, I decided to just dab a little of it on my lips and spread the color using my pinky and to my surprise, my lips looked just bitten/stained and I loved it. Been wearing it that way since then.
7. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer - I know I have been too lazy to do reviews lately and I have raved about this concealer before so I will definitely post a review on this really really soon.
8. Browlash Ex Water Strong W Eyebrow - Can you ever imagine using liquid stuff to do your brows? I thought it was crazy. But not until I got to try this. A retractable eyebrow pencil on one end and the liquid liner on the other end. So much easier than using Revlon Brow Fantasy. I'm not ditching the Revlon one, of course, because Browlash Ex isn't locally available. I would have to ask a malditang doktora a favor to grab one of this for me when she goes to HK. Review soon! :P
9. Jill Stuart Blush in 06 Fresh Apricot - I absolutely adore this blush. I love how I can build up the intensity of the blush and control how pink or how peach pink I want my blush to look. Will review soon.
10. Maybelline The Magnum Volum Express Waterproof Mascara - While I do not have The Colossal yet, this mascara will do. Since it does not hold curls very well, I just bring my Shu eyelash curler with me whenever I use this so I can curl my lashes any time I need to.
I did not include non-makeup related favorites but I might on my next Favorites post.
What are your favorites for the month of March?
Happy Thursday, super awesome peeps! :p