'Tis the last day of April and I'm sharing the products I've been reaching out for in the whole month of April. At the end of the post, I'll also be doing a tag that a few lovely bloggers tagged me to do.
1. Alba Botanica AcneDote Oil Control Lotion - helps keep the oilies at bay even under the sweltering heat of the sun. Though I still get oily, it's not as greasy as it might have been if I wasn't wearing this on my face.
2. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream - my arms, legs, hands, and feet are awfully dry and this product helps keep them moisturized. This doesn't smell as yummy as the regular variant but since this is concentrated, it's much more moisturizing and hydrating. Plus it's handy.
3. Kanebo Coffret D'Or Lasting Pact - I was reunited with this and I remembered how much I loved it. I didn't love it back then as much as I do not but Japanese foundies still rock the house way better than any US or European foundations! Will do a revisited and reviewed post for this one of these days. :P
4. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - my touch up powder whenever my oil glands start to act up.
5. Cargo Suede Blush in Montebello - it's so pretty! Need I say more? :P
6. Shiseido Accentuating Stick in S2 Peach Flush - I use this on days when I am too lazy to get my blush brush and swirl and tap it on a powder blush. I love the pretty pink-peach glow it gives my cheeks.
7. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blush in Pink Coral - it instantly brightens up my face and gives me a healthy flush on the cheeks.
8. Browlash Ex Water Strong W Eyebrows - A retractable eyebrow pencil with a liquid brow liner that helps create the perfect eyebrows. Too bad it's not locally available. Chel couldn't find it in HK or any Sasa stores though and even reached Macau in search for this. :( I'm left with just the liquid brow liner. Gah!
9. Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara - I am beginning to really love this mascara ever since my Maybelline The Magnum Volume Express Mascara dried in just a month. My mom even asked me once if I was wearing falsies (which I never do when I go out) and didn't believe me until she touched my lashes and tried to pull 'em out! Haha! :P
10. Guerlain Ombre Eclat 1 Couleur 140 L'Instant Precieux - I love using this to highlight my browbones and cheekbones, as well as the inner corner of my eyes. :P
11. NYC Lip Sliders Tinted Lip Balm in Sugar Angel - a very pretty sheer coral tinted lip balm that is moisturizing, smells and tastes yummy too!
12. Palladio Herbal Lip Slix in Rosewood - this shade is the perfect peachy-nude lippy that looks natural. Non-drying and glossy, I apply this on top of my NYC Tinted Lip Balms in Sugar Baby and Sugar Angel.
13. Mentholatum Lip Ice Lemon - my lip saver! Whenever my lips get dry, I apply this and wake up with soft and hydrated lips. Plus it hs SPF15 too!
14. Guerlain KissKiss Stick Gloss in 902 Corail Des Mers - I am digging coral lippies at the moment. It is glossy and moisturizing, far from being a sticky lip gloss and leaves a very nice coral pink tint on my lips. Plus it stays for hours. :)
So these are my April Favorites and on to the 10 Things I Love Tag. Anyone feel free to do this tag. :)
10 Things I Love:
1. I love seeing little girls and their dads being sweet towards each other. It never fails to bring a smile on my face whenever I see such a scene as it reminds me so much of my dad and I when I was a little girl. Yes, I'm a daddy's girl.
2. My mom. Since my dad is no longer with us, she has been there for me all the way. We may still have not settled our differences but in the end, she's still and will always be my mom. I may not be the expressive type but I love her. :)
3. Books. Yes, I can be such a nerd. I can read 3 books/novels in one day. I love how books can take me to different places and how I get to "experience" different things just by reading. I'm not a fan of chick lits as I prefer reading crime, murder, forensic, political conspiracies, suspense and thriller novels. My faves are Jack Higgins, Steve Berry, Mario Puzo, and Joseph Finder. But then as long as the summary at the back of the book intrigues me, then it no longer matters who the author is. I will read it. Oh, I still read and collect Archie comics.
4. Rain. I love the rain! I hate the sun, I hate summers. :)
5. I love cats though I'm now starting to love dogs, thanks to Hachiko, Mari, and Marley. :P
6. I love stars and stargazing. It somewhat gives me hope in everything. Childish as it may seem, I still make wishes on stars. And some of them came true. :p
7. Coke and Iced tea. I know I should cut back on them since I need to lose weight but I can't help it. It's freaking hot and those refresh me.
8. Makeup. This is self-explanatory, I think. :P
9. Friends. I'd rather have a few friends whom I know are real than know a lot of people and not know who my real friends are. :0
10. Myself. Not to sound self-centered and full of myself but if I don't love myself, how can other people love me? I'm not perfect, I can sometimes be shitty but that's me and I have to accept myself. Hehe. :P
Anyway, like what I mentioned above, feel free to do this tag.
Happy weekend, super awesome peeps! :P