Hey guys, how's everyone doing? It's such a bed weather Wednesday and I'm not complaining because I love the rain. Anyway, this will just be another quick post. I tried another pair of false eyelashes sometime last week from the set sent by KKcenterHK. It's the most unnatural-looking pair in the bunch, something that I called "peacock tail lashes" because they look so thick and heavy.
This pair feels heavy on the lashes and somewhat makes me feel uncomfortable every time I blink. But I like how these falsies opened up my eyes. Please note that this is the only pair which I find heavy and uncomfy.
My mom doesn't like this pair on me though and even said there's no way she's letting me go out wearing these falsies. Said it made me look like a cat and made my eyes look sharper. :-\
Overall, I like the set that I chose because I get a variety of natural-looking lashes with a couple that are dramatic. I cannot really comment on the ease of application since I'm a newbie and I still haven't developed any technique when it comes to applyin 'em. I also think that the quality of these lashes are good because I remember buying my first ever pair of falsies 2 years ago and they were so much harder to use. Another thing is that I believe these are really affordable for only $7.96 for the whole set. However, if you're not a fan or purchasing stuff online and the waiting game, you may not like it. And even though I'm not the type who wears falsies, I just might try going out wearing a pair from this set. By the way, it's the style A500 again.
And another half FOTD wearing one. Still the same old angle. Getting tired of it? :P
Products I used:
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
- Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil
- ELF Mineral Eyelid Primer
- Deep Night, African Violet, and Sparkling Dew eye shadows from the Laura Mercier Colour Classics Face Palette
- falsies from style A500
- Stila Contouring Trio
- Kanebo Coffret D'Or Blush in PK22
- Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder
- Korres Lip Butter Pomegranate
- Dior Addict High Color Melting Shiny Lip Color in 432 Rose Orgasme/Joy Pink
Happy Wednesday, super awesome peeps! :P
Coming up: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Review Read more...