A warm Monday evening, everyone! It has been a month since I updated this blog and I feel like I am once again feeling it. I somehow rekindled my "relationship" with makeup and rediscovering those products in my stash. However, I think that I still have my spending habits when it comes to makeup under control. I somehow managed to divert my attention to work, books, and bags (again). Anyway, I though it would be nice to share those blushes that I find myself reaching our for very often. So I present to you the Fab 5!
This might remind you of my Les Fards a Joues post that featured the blushes I had at the time of posting but this is quite different. These are my top picks at the moment and it could change any time but so far, these Fab 5 make me a happy camper. I won't be doing a detailed review of each but just a brief description of each shade, how it feels, and how long it usually stays on me.
1. Chanel Joues Contraste in Narcisse - this is such a lovely candy pink shade that looks very feminine and delicate. Feels quite silky but I've seen and touched better. This has a rose scent that no longer bothers me and lasts fairly well on my combination-oily skin type. My favorite out of the bunch right now.
2. Burberry Light Glow Blush in Peony - another pink shade that is dainty and girly. Also has a faint scent that my sense of smell tolerates. It feels very smooth and buttery and feels nice to the touch. Lasting power is also acceptable.
3. NARS Gaiety - now, who would have thought I would be reconnected with NARS blushes? I strongly believed that I was done with the brandbut this one is an exception. I guess I wasn't firm enough with myself being over with NARS. Just like the first two, this is another pink shade that has strong blue undertones. A lot would describe it as bubblegum pink and I'd have to agree. This isn't as pigmented as the previous NARS blushes I have owned but among these 5 picks, this has the best staying power. Not as smooth and silky as Chanel and Burberry but it blends well with the skin.
4. Becca Mineral Blush in Flowerchild - the first three have all been strong pinks and this one is a tad different. This is a peach-pink shade that reminded me of NARS Orgasm and Deep Throat with gold shimmers too. It is also quite smooth and lasts a pretty long time too.
5. Becca Beach Tint in Guava - Becca must be doing something right for me as another current favorite is this Beach Tint. Although the lasting power quite disappointed me, it still remains a favorite because it is a salmon pink shade that is very lovely on the cheeks and blends nicely on the skin too. It also doesn't hurt that I totally dig the scent.
PLEASE ALSO JOIN MY CURRENT MINI GIVEAWAY!