Remember my lemming post about the Luminaze Catalytic Skin Tone Illuminator Dark Spot Corrector? Well, Santa must've heard my wish and granted my wish early. Last summer, when a cousin came back from the US, I was handed a loot that contains this product which made me squeal with delight. But the sad part is that every photo I took of it that I took was gone. As I was about to transfer pictures to my laptop, I had this glaring error that I had to format my memory card which is such a pain and since I completely used up the product in less than 2 months and threw the empty bottle in the bin, we'd have to settle for a stock photo instead. Anyway, here is my review.
Corrects dark spots.
And we can prove it.
Luminaze actually breaks down melanin for a visible improvement in the appearance of dark spots and overall evenness of skin tone in only 7 days. It's clinically proven to work better and faster than the leading prescription ingredient, and it's gentle enough to use every day.
What I like:
- First of all, I have sunspots and freckles and although they did not completely disappear, they lightened, which allows me to somehow conclude that this product works.
- Does not feel heavy on the skin and non-greasy, which allows itself to be easily absorbed by the skin.
- I was worried that it could dry my skin but I'm glad that it didn't. My skin felt moisturized and nourished.
- Even though the spots are still visible under the naked eye, I am pleased that this product has somehow evened my skin tone which is a plus.
- No allergic reactions, nothing that annoyed my sense of smell either.
- It is in a pump packaging which is hygienic. There are two compartments and pumps - the enzyme and the bio-activator. With one pump, I got the right amount of product for my entire face.
- I easily ran out of it even though I used it sparingly. Each compartment only contains 15mL of product which isn't much.
- Not locally available and pricey for $120!