Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) Toner Update





On my Xanga blog, I made a post about ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) being a toner. Read that HERE. I read about it on Girltalk, where I usually find helpful health and beauty tips such as this one. I was kinda hesitant at first to try it but after I read a lot of reviews on both Girltak and Makeupalley plus the little research i did, I gave in and tried it. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now, not religiously though, and I must say it really does work wonders for the skin. The main reason why I gave it a try is because i had breakouts with Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser and I want to get rid of those darn zits. ACV dried out the zits overnight and they were flattened. Now my skin is clearer than before. I am so pleased and amazed with the results. I would definitely recommend ACV to anyone, but for those with uber sensitive skin, that I'm not sure of. So that's just about it. ACV as a toner works!

0 super awesome thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)