I must have already stated on my older posts that if there is one eye makeup I would choose amongst all the products available, it would be mascara. I love how it instantly opens up the eyes and makes them look more awake. The usual bummer about mascaras, though, is that most of the time, they smudge. So I always opt for waterproof mascaras from Japanese brands but they are notoriously known for being hardcore waterproof. That's why it is also important to have a makeup remover that not only removes hard-to-remove-waterproof mascaras but also gentle enough on the eyes. Last year, I was sent a bottle of the Face of Australia Gentle Makeup Remover by The Updated Trends to try. This review has been long overdue but needless to say, here it is.Read more...
What I like:
- It is very gentle on the eyes, does not sting at all, as it has tear compatible PH.
- It can remove face makeup and not just eye makeup which is a huge plus. I don't have to use a separate face makeup remover as this can certainly remove both. Money and time saver.
- It is non-greasy and not oily on the skin.
- Gentle enough for the skin and has not cause any allergic reaction so far.
- Does not need to squirt a lot of product just to remove makeup.
- Locally available at The Updated Trends for Php 425.00/125mL bottle. I'd say it's affordable.
What I don't like:
- It says it is oil-free but since it is a two-phase product, half of it looks like oil to me. It may just be me but that's what it seems like.
Overall rating: 4.75/5 I'd gladly change the rating to a 5 if the other half of the product isn't really oil.
Will I buy again? Yes. I think this is the makeup remover I'd purchase as soon as I am out of this and the other makeup remover I am using.
|Product Description, Directions for Use, and Ingredients|
Have you tried the Face of Australia Gentle Makeup Remover? How do you find it?
Have a great Wednesday, gals and guys!
Disclaimer: Product received for review purposes but does not. in any way, affect my opinion on on the said product.