Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Kryolan TV Paint Stick

I can no longer resist the Kryolan temptation so I went there this morning. Again, it was still closed when I got there by 10am so I had a puff and I went back just in time for their opening, just like Monday. I think they remember me. How can they not, I was wearing the same shirt I wore last Monday when I went there. Sorry, it's my favorite shirt.

So I was supposed to buy the Youth Red blush but they do not have it in stock. So I was about to settle for the R6 blusher when I decided to check out another much-raved Kryolan product at GT which is the TV Paint Stick. I was kinda hesitant at first because it is a stick foundation and based on my experience, they melt on my oily skin and make me look disgusting. But I asked over and over again if it is good for oily skin and I was convinced to buy one. I got the FS45 shade, which is close to MAC NC30, for PHP1250. I was thrilled and my lemming for a blush was suddenly set aside, which doesn't happen everyday.





When I got home, I hurriedly washed my face and applied TV Paint Stick then set it with the Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder.


By the way, here's a swatch of the TV Paint Stick FS45 at the back of my hand.



Blended


It's almost a perfect match! FS45 is a tad dark than MAC NC30 but blends well with my skin perfectly. Plus I have to set it with the Anti-Shine Powder which sort of makes your foundation lighter so it then becomes the perfect shade.


See? (Sorry, I don't know why there is a crack on my MAC Studio FIx)


And here is moi wearing the TV Painstick and Anti-Shine Powder.
Blush- NARS Deep Throat
Lipstick- MAC Cosmo


Sorry for the under eyes, was in such a hurry I forgot to apply a concealer and fix my brows.

There you have it. It seems like the Kryolan TV Paint Stick + Anti-Shine Powder wil be my two new favorite products. My birthday gifts to myself are now complete. :)

23 comments:

  1. I would like to make sure if this one really is very friendly to oily skin sis? really have a hard time finding products that would tend to grand oiliness! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsa. I have oily skin and and I know exactly what you mean. So far, it's holding up pretty good. :)

    I suggest you drop by Kryolan and road test it first and see how it goes for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I like it how it 'disappeared' on your skin. I think it is a perfect match.

    BTW sis, I've a tag for you:

    http://goldensdiary.blogspot.com/2009/08/getting-to-know-each-other.html

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your skin is gorgeous with this! thanks for the swatch and the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golden, thanks. :) I'll do the tag later. ;)

    Nikki, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!
    it looks great!

    a stick foundation that is good for oily skin
    wow!

    thanks for letting us know about it,girl!
    ^_^
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome, sis. :)

    I never would have known about it if it weren't from GT and Martha (the beauty junkee).

    Go try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is nice, you already completed your birthday gift wishes :)

    anyway, pammy i tagged you :)
    its kinda long, but its a fun tag to make people know a bit something about yourself.

    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. more raves for kryolan! grabe so tempting talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the color matches your skintone talaga pammy! pwede ba shang gamiting concealer sa undereyes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crystal, go get your Kryolan fix. :P

    Rhain, thanks. :P

    Khymm, pwede! Actually on that pic, wala ako concealer pero medyo nabawasan nya yung pagka-dark nun under eyes ko. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. khymm, pwedeng- pwede! pag dumalaw ka sa manila naku, kailangan mong dumaan sa kryolan. worth it ang punta. :D

    pammy, you're kryolan disease is incurable, i'm sorry to inform you about that. good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I can't believe I am afflicted too with the Kryolan disease. And incurable. Haha! Good luck to the people that will get afflicted too because of US. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice, where did you buy the kryoaln goodies? pls let me know! :)

    http://www.cabyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Kryolan is available in Il Terrazzo, Tomas Morato. It's in Timog Circle, where Jack's Loft and Banapple is, and Rustan's Supermarket. Right across Burgoo and near Pier One. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi. I came across this blog while looking for reviews for Kryolan TV paint stick. Which has better consistency/coverage as an undereye concealer, this or Cinema Secrets cream foundation? And what shade of TV Paint Stick will suit me? (I use 302-65A as foundation from Cinema Secrets. Undereye concealer should be a tad lighter I suppose) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Pia. I have never used anything from Cinema Secrets and neither am I familiar with their shades. So in as much as I want to answer your question, I really can't. Sorry, dear. But I remember that I didn't have to use any concealer at all with this product and it didn't cake so I suppose this is also good as an under eye concealer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woah that was a quick response. Thanks! Hmmmm....I think I better try this myself before buying...I'm tempted to buy online since it's so much cheaper (around $8.50 for the TVPS excluding shipping and taxes), but I guess it would be a waste if I get the wrong shade...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah, I totally agree with your decision to try it out first. That's a good decision. But if you are MAC NC25 and lower then Ivory will suit you. For MAC NC30-35, it'll be FS45. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow,TV paint stick really works on yoou... i'm NC35, and still not find the right shade

    ReplyDelete
  21. @*BINTANGKECIL* They have lotsa shades, a bit tricky to find a shade match. I hope you find yours soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have the same shade (and almost the sane laptop. I was shocked for a while cause I took almost the same kind of photos of my stick beside the laptop cause I'm going to be reviewing it in a while. It was like I was looking at my own pictures, lol.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)