Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Without Mercy

This post is non-make up related. It's not all about make up for me. :)

I love reading books too. jack Higgins, being one of my favorite authors. I like his Sean Dillon series. I want to collect every single book on that series so whenever I see a Jack Higgins book at eBay, I would always Google if the book has something to do with Sean Dillon.

Sean Dillon was a notorious IRA hitman who now works for the British Prime Minister's underground agency and most of the time works with the US President's underground agency as well. I like the suspense and thrill of this series. And how some historical events and people are sometimes linked such as Mao Tse Tsung and Hitler, and made stories out of them.

So here's the latest one I got.







I'll read this book over the weekend. I still have a couple of ebooks to finish reading. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sean Dillon and Jack Higgins sound familiar. I must have read one of Higgin's novels before. I just can't remember it anymore. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! At last! There's someone who has heard of Jack Higgins and Sean Dillon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)