Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Funny Work Experience

I just thought I'd share this with you guys. Something quite funny happened to me at work. I received an online chat message from a potential customer. First, he is a cross-dresser and is looking for a waist cincher. Something that will take inches off his waist instantly upon wearing it. So I made a recommendation. Next, he asked about panties. And he told me he has a gaff. I dunno what that is so I just assumed it is something that will hide his "masculinity". He said he wanted a low-rise thong, and I gave him recommendations. Out of the blue, he said: "Joking, are you also a cross-dresser> you seem to know much about these stuff!". I was stunned but I started laughing and everyone else in the office started laughing as well. So I told him I am not a cross-dresser and that I am just supposed to know our products. Next, he asked how to get the correct bra size without spooking sales assistants at stores like Macy's and JC Penney. I told him it is their job to help customers determine the right bra size for them. And I gave him a link for an online Bra size calculator. Guess what the guy told me?! "Thank you so much. You have been very helpful to me and now I know better. I wish I can just pick your brains out so I can know the same things that you do and I can get the right sizes for me."

It was really funny that we all laugheed again. That person made my sick night a kind of funny one. First, I am a cross dresser. Now, he wants to pick my brains out. Haha!

Anyway, just don't mind me. :P

4 comments:

  1. Funny. Personally, I would love to have a chance to assist cross-dressers like that. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    It just proves that you know well your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..he mustve liked your brains a lot to make him say that..its funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gays. :) And I've assisted more than 5 cross-dressers already. And they are all nice and funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)