Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fake MAC HELLO KITTY Items on eBay.ph!!!!

I've been pissed at those sellers selling fake items on eBay.ph. And I will forever be pissed at them for claiming their items are AUTHENTIC! Fake MAC blushes being sold for PHP150-PHP200, is way better than this seller that sells FAKE MAC HELLO KITTY ITEMS FOR MORE THAN PHP1,000! For goodness' sake, that is just plain wrong! It's a CON! That seller has gone way overboard and disgusts me for trying to cheat people off their money.

Look here.


What the heck is shade 2?! This seller is unbelievable! I can't believe how gutsy he or she or whoever the heck that seller is. All I know is that this seller is one freakin' liar.



This seller must be really a HUGE fan of the Hello Kitty Collection that he/she/it doesn't know how many lipglass shades there are for the HK Collection! And doesn't even refer to the Blush as Beauty Powder. What a shame!

I hope somebody can kick this seller's ass and give an in-your-face proof that the HK items are far from being authentic and is nothing but a cheap-o FAKE!

14 comments:

  1. i hate fake MAC sellers in Ebay! nakita ko din yan, meron pang mascara! haha.. he even claimed its authentic pa ! Check mo tong seller na to sis, JUKIRTAPH.. fake mac seller din!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwede kaya natin to i-report sa Ebay? bawal kasi fake eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, wala kwenta din kasi kahit ilang report na ginawa ko, wala din nangyayari. And I worked for eBay before, medyo hindi effective yung department na naghahandle ng gantong reports. Unless sobrang patong patong at may magpuntang taga-MAC sa kanila, baka that's the only time na may gawin sila. And nasa Canada yata support ng eBay ph, though di ko sure if andun pa nga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ganun, sayang lang pala oras ng pagrereport dito!

    naglagay pa sila ng ganun LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent the seller JUKIRTAPH a question about the "MAC" blushes on their listings. I asked if those blushes have mini brushes and brush compartments in the compact and the response was "YES". SO FAKE NA FAKE. 101% FAKE.

    I thought of purchasing one of those fake blushes and make a post comparing those 2 but then I wouldn't waste 130 bucks for a fake blush that I am never going to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i made a post on FAKE MAC items din sa ebay! I also linked your post sa blog ko..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okiedokie. Let's spread the word para wala maloko and hopefully, tumigil sila manloko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. JUKIRTAPH: HAVE A NICE DAY TOO SWEETY . ALL MY ITEMS ARE FROM USA . AND I ALREADY PUT ALL I KNOW IN ALL MY LISTINGS

    Pammy: Thank you. :) Last time I checked, not all items from the USA are authentic. MAC blushes do not have mini brushes and brush compartments, you may want to visit a MAC counter at Rustan's Shang, Glorietta, Marrionaud, Robinson's Place Manila and Alabang so you'll see what an authentic MAC blush looks like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really get pissed at sellers who sell fake stuff and claim theyre authentic. I sometimes ask them if they are (knowing that theyre not) and the tell me it is fake. I then proceed to pester them commenting that its fake lol. And ofcourse they delete comments. I really hate them lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! I wish I can pester them with comments about their items being fake on eBay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)