Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

NARS Love! <3<3<3

Before going to work last night, I dropped by EDSA Shang and had a quick dinner with a friend. I decided to pay the NARS counter a visit. Luckily, Lara, the nicest MA I know is there. I was teasing him-her about how I've never had a single freebie when I've bought from her a few times already. I left Rustan's with 2 more blushes and a duo l/g as a freebie. Yey! But I was still sick so my forehead was sweating a little and Lara was nice enough to get me tissues. ^_^

I got a paperbag! ^_^


NARS Crazed, NARS Taos
NARS Duo l/g Sweet Dreams and Dolce Vita


NARS Taos

- Desert Rose with Shimmer




NARS Crazed

- Raspberry Red with Shimmer



Sorry, I can't quite capture the true colors of these blushes, but I swear they are both so pretty! :-)




Swatches

I am personally loving Taos. I dunno why but I sort of have this thing now for red-toned blushes.

Total wallet damage: PHP2700 >_< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wu9nvwwRDHM/SpTqnRC9Y2I/AAAAAAAAA9s/yhA3nMFjl1k/s1600-h/PIC-1723.jpg">


See? I will discuss this at a later post.

More blush lovin' from me! ^_^

EDIT: I thought NARS Taos looked weird on me when I initially applied it but it blended well with my cheeks after a few minutes. Here is me wearing NARS Taos and NARS Dolce Vita lipgloss.


See the red bump on my chin? There's another red spot right below my lower lip. The culprit for those nasty zits? Eskinol Ice Poretherapy Facial Scrub. Decided to give it a try because I was feeling hot the past few days due to fever and I thought it made me feel refreshed. But the consequence? Zits! >_< ================================================================== EDIT: I just had to add this really wacky and cool wedding video. I wonder how my mom and the Holy Catholic Church would react if I do the same thing when I get married. :P

13 comments:

  1. so cute of you ...feeling sick yet was able to purchase 2 Nars blushes, now that's real passion! :)

    I'm glad you got the freebie and I can't wait to see you use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, I feel triumphant while I was walking and holding my NARS paperbag. ;D

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay sis, kita kits on wednesday! we'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see you girls there. :) That is if I get up early since I work at night. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!
    how cool

    the taos is such a very pretty shade
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thiamere, it is pretty. But I tried it earlier and I looked weird. Must be because of my bad skin right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I call you "The Blush Addict"? ^_^ As long as you're happy then why not right?

    That video is hilarious! I've seen that before. Cool entourage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes you may, Golden. Haha! &_&

    Yeah, that is one cool video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks pretty on you. i'm curious about red blushes, too. i've never tried any. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Jackie. :)

    Go try red blushes. But be careful and use a very light hand when applying them as they can make you look like a clown. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)