Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Lipstick Dupes: MAC Cosmo, Stila Pixie, Clinique Blushing Nude

I have noticed how similar the three lippies look like last week so I decided to take pictures and make swatches.

MAC Cosmo, Stila Pixie, and Clinique Blushing Nude






Swatches:



They all look pretty much the same except for Clinique Blushing Nude which is a tad darker than both MAC Cosmo and Stila.


I'll let the photos and swatches speak for themselves and you guys be the judge of it. :)


Cheapest would be Stila for PHP595, next would be MAC Cosmo for PHP950, and the most pricey amont the three is Clinique Blushing Nude. The last time I bought it, it is priced at a little under PHP1000. Now I'm not sure if the price is still the same or if it has already increased.


This might work as a spend vs. save too. :P


Have a great weekend, everyone. :D

17 comments:

  1. wow, they all really do look the same! now you've got me lemming for stila :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ida and Crystal, go go go to Stila! :P But the Stila lip color smells so lipstick-y. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're like triplets. :) me want stilla too! heehee oh but i don't like too much lipstick-y scent :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    That's the only prob with it. :( But it is an MLBB, Cha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they do look similar! I have the Clinique Blushing Nude so I'll steer clear from both shades from MAC and Stila ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, you have MAC Twig, right? I was checking on that buy the MAC MUA, Jovie, told me that if I have Cosmo, I can pass on Twig. So you can definitely pass on Cosmo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup I do have Twig, and lucky me I didn't purchase Cosmo when I had the chance, nagdalawang isip ako eh! :) hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi :) I have Cosmo & Blushing Nude. The two are quite similar. Stila Pixie looks pretty. I'm now kinda lemming for it :)) Even if the three look alike hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. :) Stila Pixie is pretty on its own. More brownish-pink than the other two. So go get pixie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow sis this really nice eye! I think I wanna get stuff from Stila, but omg I'm so brooooke!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chrissy, go get Stila stuff. Save up for them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is very helpful, thanks! I'm almost out of my Clinique Guava Stain, and was looking for another MLBB. almost bought Cosmo. I think I'll try Stila because it's a tad cheaper. :P thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)