Hi everyone! Weekend's finally here! Anyway, it has been a long time since I ambushed someone and this time, I did a makeover on our company nurse/medical assistant. The makeover was done in 15 minutes since we did it during our lunch break but I still managed to pull it off, I guess. I only did her makeup and she did her own hair style. Without further ado, I present to you Goldi.
Before and after shots...
I didn't have to do much. Her skin is good with just redness and a few spots here and there but overall, I think she only has very minor skin problems. I only had to focus on concealing her under eyes. When I did her makeup, I wanted to make sure that it's not too much for office wear and I only wanted to enhance her natural features. She has a nice set of prominent cheekbones so I didn't need to do a lot of contouring.
These are the products I used:
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Giorgio Armani Face Radiance 2
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil
- ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- Laura Mercier Eyeshadow in Topaz and Coffee Ground
- UD 24/7 eyeliner Zero
- Maybelline the Magnum Volume Express Mascara
- Benefit Cha Cha Tint
- ELF Mineral Blush & Bronzer Duo
- Muji Pink Lip Liner
- Kiehl's Lip Balm 1