Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

MIA for now

Heya ladies. Since I lost internet access at home, I would have to go MIA for now. I dunno until when but when I once again have internet at home, I'll definitely be back. This is just in time for my NO-BUY mode which officially started last October 2nd. But when I get back, I'll definitely post my blush and other make up acquisitions before my no-buy mode which I failed to post due to the recent unfortunate events that happened to us. I'll definitely miss blogging and hearing from you girls. Til then! :)

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)