Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blush Purchase: T. Le Clerc Fard a Joues Poudre Brun Rose

Hey ladies! How's your weekend so far? I hope you are all having a blast. I've been sick again for the past couple of days that I had to go home from work last Thursday night and last night as well. I'm down with fever and cough and I've been sneezing a lot. Jeez.

Anyway, I dropped by Gateway Mall, Cubao before going to the office. I bought my supply of Seretide and Strepsils and I had every intention of buying the Stila Baked Blush in Pink Glow but they are OOS. :( So I ended up buying a T. Le Clerc Powder Blush in Brun Rose. I got it for PHP1150.

Picture and description taken from the website

T. Le Clerc Brun Rosé
Saturated rosewood with a slight shimmer. Bestows a healthy glow to any complexion from fair to dark. It especially suits golden blondes and brunettes.



Texture
The formula of this silky fine powder blush is based on rice starch, which provides matte long-lasting finish.

Application
Apply with an angled blush brush. Apply to the middle of your cheek apple and up to the temples. Don't apply in the hollows of your face or below the jaw line.

This is a pretty matte blush from the rose family with a very little hint of shimmer. I personally love the compact. It is very sleek and looks very stylish. It looks so cute that I can't believe it contains 5g of product (which is just the same as MAC powder blushes).










The blush is so pretty! I am definitely happy about my purchase. Too bad I can't play with it. I have to avoid any contact with make up until I get better.

Have a great weekend, everybody! ^_^

10 comments:

  1. that's a pretty shade..! Use it on your cheeks next ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, I sure will. I am excited to try it. :)

    Imlee, blush girl. lol! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blush addiction is contagious, Martha. And hurts the wallet so bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i'm a blush addict too!

    followed your blog, i thought i already followed yours the first time i visited your blog, silly me.

    what's next on your list (blush) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, my fellow blush addict. :P Thanks for the follow, i followed yours when I first visited your blog. :)

    I'm thinking of Clinique Sunset Glow or Clinique Precious Posy or NARS Crazed. :P

    Or if I should just get a Chanel lippie for a change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. discussions undergoing lilifont conferencing standardthe buttons freudian listener asset screening fixes
    masimundus semikonecolori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)