Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mini Blush Haul: Victoria's Secret and Physician's Formula

At last! The two pretty blushes I purchased via eBay came in last Monday and Tuesday. I received my Physician's Formula Baked Blush in Baked Berry last Monday and the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mosaic Blush in Afterglow. I got both for PHP550 and PHP405 respectively.


Physician's Formula Wet/Dry Baked Blush in Baked Berry
-this is a very pretty blush and received positive reviews on MakeUpAlley
-reminds me of MAC mineralized blushes/skin finish
-pigmented and is best used with a stippling/duo fiber brush
-has a very cute compact with a mirror and small cheek brush inside
-not really a berry shade but more of a peach-pink shade that somehow resembles ELF Glow






Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Mosaic Blush in Afterglow
-received mixed reviews at MakeUpAlley
-some complained about it being too pink, though in my opinion, it is not really that pink- just right
-a very pretty luminous blush that goes on sheer and buildable





Swatches

Left: VS AfterGlow
Right: PF Baked Berry

I am happy with my recent purchases. How I missed shopping for make up!

Oh, I would just like to share a recent favorite snack that I like to munch on at work.


It's Quaker Oats Oatmeal Cookie in Honey Nuts. Yummy yet a healthy snack. ^_^

I am feeling kinda drowsy right now since the medicine's taking effect. By the way, I am now taking Melatonin and a certain med that can help me sleep well during the day. I was advised to take these two by my doctor cousin. :)

11 comments:

  1. The VS Blush looks nice.

    I love cookies made from oatmeal, especially those that my Mom used to bake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful haul and they look so pretty!
    Pammy you take care of your health ok? and I hope you sleep better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a blush fan pammy. and i like this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khymm, thanks! I do like seeing your hauls too. :)

    Golden, it is really nice. But the Physician's Formula is nicer. I love oatmeal cookies too. I bake some when I'm not tamad. :)

    Nikki, yes they are pretty! Thanks, I will. Oh, I slept for like 10 hours today which is awesome. :)

    GirLWithGLasses, i am a blush fan too. I like blushes more than any other make up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm one blush addict too! although I only have MAC and NARS, hope to try Bobbi Brown next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lelila, it's bad to start with MAC and NARS because they get you addicted to blushes. I hope you'll like Bobbi Brown too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree, haha. can't get enough of their blushes.

    once you pop you cant stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^
    Wait til you try the Kryolan blushes. Plus they are waaay cheaper, like almost half the price of one MAC or NARS blush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day !.
    might , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

    I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
    I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://nibesysyda.builtfree.org/nemymif.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)