Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tags at 25! ^_^

I can't believe I am now 25 years old and I am here in the office. Cooked some baked ziti and brought the purple yam my mom made. They bought ice cream and sang a funny happy birthday song. It was fun. :)

Anyway, I decided to do the

GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER (I TAGGED YOU!)

Thanks to Golden and Jing who tagged me.

Create a New Blog Post, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to Know Each Other!", then tag as many people as you like :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? I sleep in the morning, I get up in the evening :)

2. How do you like your steak? well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I watch movies online :)

4. What is your favorite TV show? Criminal Minds

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Greece or anywhere along the beach

6. What did you have for breakfast? shake

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian

8. What foods do you dislike? Kare kare and seafood (allergies)

9. Favorite place to eat? In my room

10. Favorite dressing? this particular dip made with spices, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Bump cars and go karts

12. What are your favorite clothes? shirt and jeans and flip flops and a nice bag

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Europe except for those places ending in "nia" and "kia" where all the vampires and monsters came from

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? half full?

15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere serene

16. Favorite time of day? Night

17. Where were you born? Marikina

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer. Oh, is wrestling a sport?

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don't want to think about it. :)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Er...

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Er...

22. Bird watcher? Uh...

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? night person

24. Do you have any pets? I used to have cats

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? New is that I am now officially 25 years old. Exciting...Drinking session tonight

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I don't remember

27. What is your best childhood memory? When my dad was still alive and we bond as a whole family

28. Are you a cat or dog person? cat

29. Are you married? Nope

30. Always wear your seat belt? Nope

31. Been in a car accident? Sort of

32. Any pet peeves? SMS spellings like "wer na u d2 na me", q for ko, aq for aq, etc.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? cheese

34. Favorite Flower? white rose

35. Favorite ice cream? cheese

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I haven't taken one :P

38. From whom did you get your last email? eBay

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Rustan's ;) If only we had Sephora here... :(

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Maybe later at the drinking party, I will :) I'll let you know

41. Like your job? The people I work with, yes. :P *hint-hint*

42. Broccoli? with beef and mushroom :)

43. What was your favorite vacation? Marinduque trip where a masked man chased me at the Moriones festival they had there

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? I forgot :P

45. What are you listening to right now? typing

46. What is your favorite color? black and pink

47. How many tattoos do you have?None

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Anyone who wants to do this tag

49. What time did you finish this quiz? It took me two hours. A little busy

50. Coffee drinker? Certainly :P

I'm passing this fun tag to the following great bloggers:
ANYONE :P

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday pammy! :D hehe i use q for ko, aq for ako when i text. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pammy! :) HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Woohoo.

    And yes dear, wrestling is a sport. hahaha :] But then again, WWE is acting so I am not too sure!? LOL. I'm a cat person too! Lets meow together. Haha.

    And I hate it when people text like that! I want to throw a English/Tagalog book @ their face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ida. ^_^

    Cheysser, thank you. ^_^

    I like wwe raw and ecw :P

    I tend to just ignore the rest of the message when I receive one. :P



    I am so ready to drink. And I am so late! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)