Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

ELF Studio Golden Bronzer and Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder + Kryolan

My orders from the ELF Pool last month finally arrived this morning. I just saw the package when I woke up a few minutes ago. I only got two items from the last pool - ELF Studio Golden Bronzer and another ELF Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder (which is my 2nd compact).




ELF Studio Golden Bronzer

- 4 shades perfect for bronzing and highlighting.
- I tried it and the shade is just right for me. Not too light, not too dark.
- Needs a light hand when applied. They are pigmented.





Very pretty!




ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
- My second compact which I'm planning to use as a back-up for my first one.
- Of course, still very pretty






I can't wait to use the Golden bronzer. But since my skin is in a bad state right now, wearing it will just make my skin look worse. So hopefully, my skin gets back to its normal state so I can start wearing it.


Ta! ^_^


============================================


EDIT: By the way, a fellow Girltalker sent me a sample of the Kryolan White Eye Sparkle so I can try it first before buying. That's really nice of her. ^_^ I received it today.





The pigment's so lovely. It has pink reflects when the light hits it.

Another Kryolan must-have. Thanks, Heatherette. :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Pammy for the encouraging words. It really makes me feel better. I myself don't know how Jamjam got TB at such a very young age. She's just 12 months old for God's sake. I just hope she'll get better soon.

    BTW, your blush/bronzer collection is getting bigger and bigger.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Just be strong for you and your hubby and of course, for Jamjam. You'll get past through it and your baby will be fine. Just pray and have faith. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the swatches the ELF studio line looks promising! I am liking it base only on the swatches! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)