Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NYX Mosaic Powder Blush in Paradise

Oooh, I am loving my new blog home. I like my template because I love Roxy and it has a Roxy logo in it. And it's pink! ^_^


Anyway, I bought this blush a couple of weeks ago and I was able to use it a few times already. I find it a little hard to use at times that I had to improvise on my MAC 187SE and have it perform like a MAC 188. I don't want to use my MAC 187FS for this because it might change its form. I actually love all the colors but I sometimes want to use just one color individually and not as a palette or a whole. By the way, I scored this blush for only PHP200 on eBay.ph and it's worth it for the dirt cheap price. And t'was brand new when I got it. Here are some pictures:



See the pretty swatches?

I love how pigmented each color is. I only had so swipe my finger once on each colour for the swatches. That is how pigmented this blush is so I apply it with a light hand.


Here are a few more pictures.



I labeled each color to easily recognize which one is which.

My favorites are 1 and 4 which looks scary pink on the pan but looks so natural when applied. They give a healthy flush of color on the cheeks which are lovely.

What I like about this product:
1. 5 colors in just one compact.
2. Cheap
3. Sleek and can easily fit into your make up purse, even resembles a MAC blush compact.
4. Pigmented and you only need a swipe of two for the colors to pop out on your cheeks.
5. Lasts quite a long time on my oily skin.

What I do not dig about this product:
1. A regular blush brush cannot fit into just one color, you'll be needing a smaller brush to use just one color.
2. Not locally available.

Overall, I love this blush! I might finds ways to repurchase this blush if I run out of it. But I will only if my favorite blushes are discontinued. Ta! :)

0 super awesome thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)