Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

OMG! The weather has gone nuts!

I love the rainy season. I like cuddling up my pillow and staying under the sheets the whole day when it rains. I love the cold weather. But it's supposed to be summer right now! I don't like summer that much because of the scorching heat. But raining a lot during summer ain't right. It's gone crazy! If I heard the news right, it's the start of the rainy season. But it's only April-May! It's not supposed to start until June or July. Er, could it be true or it's just me that there's something wrong with the Earth now? Or at least with the weather here. I love the weather but it's freaking me out. Now if it starts to snow here, then there's something seriously wrong with the world.

0 super awesome thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)