Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick BG 949

Last night, I was at the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell for something exciting. But as I checked out the line for cabs, it was quite long so I decided to do a little strolling and ended up at the Shu Uemura store. I was checking out the lippies and I was instantly called by this certain shade which turned out to be BG 949. It was love at first swatch. When I finally got home, I decided to give it a try but realized it was a little off on me. :( So since I always always apply lip balm first before any lipstick, I applied MAC TLC Gentle Coral on my lips then layered the Shu lipstick on top and voila! Perfect! It's definitely MLBMB (My Lips But Much Better)! So here's my new baby.



It's a very pretty beige-pink-nude lipstick that can be used everyday. Creamy and pigmented.


Swatch at the back of my hand

Lip swatch

Loving it so far! Will review soon. :P

My mini Shu Uemura family. :P

17 comments:

  1. your lips are so pretty!!! and the lipstick looks gorgeous. how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna. Thank you, the lipstick is really pretty. It costs PHP1350. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pammy thank you dear (^_^) i have a lowrise divider kaya kita ko kagad sa cube ko.. madami pa nga.. bigla na lang isesend sa email ko.. haha.. meron naghihikab.. may kumakain.. may natetext.. tamang trip hehe..

    thank you for the visit sweet gal (^_^)

    hugs and kisses
    rhaindropz

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a really pretty shade Pammy! wala pa akong Shu lipstick i find it expensive kasi lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhaindropz, that explains the paparazzi officemate. :P Thanks for the visit as well, dearie. :)

    Khymm, I agree that it is expensive. I find it luxurious and it glides like butter on the lips. :P

    Nikki, it's pretty and definitely mlbb. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal, so true. Parang ayaw ko na ulit bumili. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, this lipstick looks sooo pretty. I've never tried anything from shu emura makeup.

    i read on your about me section that you like anything that has milk in it lol. I'll try the goats milk soap and i'll let u know what i think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Becky. :) That's awesome, I'll definitely look forward to that review. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice haul pammy =)
    your shu lipstick looks good on the shape of your lips. i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh looks really pretty on you :) ive actually never tried shu's lipsticks, must check soon hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Jing. I'm liking it. :P

    Maui, thanks. You should try it soon. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. the lipstick color is so cute, I like how it looks really natural

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amy. Yes, the lipstick looks really natural. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks so natural nga. Perfect for office wear.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Golden. It's perfect for any time of the day. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)