Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids Soap

I'm on my second or third bar of this soap. I've used this on and off because I find it quite expensive for a bar of soap, like PHP245 for 100g. But last Saturday, I couldn't resist the temptation of buying this soap as I really love the scent. It's not too sweet and not too strong. It's just the overall smell inside the store that triggers my sneezing. So I hurriedly told the sales assistant at Lush EDSA Shang that I want a 100g of this soap and then paid quickly so I can get outta their store.



Looks and smells really yummy, I want to take a bite of it! :P



This soap is super awesome. It gives me simple pleasures whenever I lather this on my skin. It's one way of pampering myself at home. Smells so luscious that it feeds my senses. It leaves my skin moisturized and the best thing is it doesn't break me out when I used this on my face. To simply describe this soap, it's "pleasure in a bar". Love it!

Now, will I buy again? Yes! But I won't be using this soap religiously. I'll use this only on days when I feel so stressed and want to pamper myself within the comforts of my own bathroom. :P


6 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. Got hooked wihth Lush Karma. Yes, a bit expensive that's why i only use it when i need a perk me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take note of this soap. I haven't tried anything from Lush lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mcagasen, these soaps are really for pampering oneself, imo. ;D

    Becky, you gotta try this soap, I promise. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try more lush prods.. tthe scent are so relaxing but some trigger my allergic rhinitis

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's one of their bestsellers :)

    pls check out my blog sale/swap :)

    bvrlylava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, this is one of the very few Lush products that doesn't trigger my allergic rhinitis. :P

    Beverly, yes it is. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)