People come and go. And so does makeup. Since I am trying to curb my spending habits, I made a pact with myself that for each makeup (or two) that I buy, I have to let go of something from my stash, to somehow feel less guilty about buying. One replaces the other - that will be the cycle unless I really like something and decide it's a keeper that I won't let go of. I have recently done a little de-stashing and have let go of most of the items I barely use and here are the replacements I have acquired since last week (and maybe a little bit longer than that for the mascara).
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
1. Clinique Happy Heart 100mL
2. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Light
3. RMK Liquid Foundation 102
4. Giorgio Armani Blushing Fabric 2
5. Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara
6. Kanebo KATE High Coverage Pressed Powder UV
7. Models Own Lip Balm in Tangerine (which I am absolutely in love with at the moment!)
8. Avon Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder
9. Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder
10. Covergirl Tru Cheeks Blush 1
11. Covergirl Tru Cheeks Blush 5
12. L'Oreal Volume Perfect Lipstick in Fawn
13. Colour Collection Vitamin E Lip-Eye-Cheek Color in Rich Apricot - a little local lovin'!
14. Lilo & Stitch plastic jars for samples
15. More cosmetic jars
16. Make Cleansing Pad
17. Dove White Beauty Bar
18. Dove Intense Repair Conditioner
Not in pictures:
19. Herbal Essences Hydralicious Shampoo
20. Dove Intense Repair Shampoo
21. Colour Collection Moisture Intense Lipstick in Autumn Glaze
22-23. Tupperware Brand Jellies Glossy Tints in Apple Glaze and Tropical Punch
I have a lot of reviews coming up. I only need the drive to get back to blogging regularly. Anyway, I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far.