Hey, guys! How are you doing? I told you I'm doing my best to regularly blog again so I am posting a review of another blush today. As most of you know by now, I have a certain fondness for Japanese cosmetics. I can't rave enough as to how impressive the quality of their products are even with drugstore brands. I was lemming a creme blush from Canmake, a Japanese drugstore brand, and it took me a while before I finally caved in and purchased and now, here is my review.
The shade I am reviewing is 01 Peach Dream.
What I like:
- The shade is a very pretty milky peach-pink shade. It somehow looks blue-based on my arm and cheeks.
- Texture is really soft, smooth, and creamy making it spread and blend easily on the skin.
- Pigmented enough to show on extremely light to light skin but needs building up for medium-dark skin.
- Has not caused any irritation or allergic reaction on my skin.
- It has glitters that seem like they have minds of their own because they go to different parts of my face. Beats me how they manage to do that on their own.
- Does not last even for an hour on my combination-oily skin type. Easily rubs off. Poor staying power.
- Pretty pricey for a drugstore brand and not locally available so you have to join pre-orders to get your hands on Canmake.
- Small and the packaging is flimsy.