How's your Sunday, everyone? Mine's a pretty lazy one as I had to rest the whole day (and yesterday too) due to fever and to somehow make this day productive, I decided to post a review of one of my non-powder blushes and that is the Majolica Majorca Creme de Cheek in PK 312 Shell Pink Cream. So without any further delays or ramblings, here is my review of the said product.
What I like:
What I like:
- The shade PK 312 or Shell Pink Cream is a really pretty medium pink with just a very tiny hint of peach. I do not think it is that close to being shell pink which is a tad more lighter but nevertheless still a pretty shade.
- Though it is housed in a nail polish bottle very reminiscent of polishes from the Korean brand Etude House, I think it's still somewhat practical as its size, being small that it is, can easily fit even in small purses. The good thing, though, is that it doesn't leak.
- Texture is nice. From kinda watery that dries to a very creamy velvety finish that I find easy to blend.
- Does not have any distracting scent at all.
- I can truly say that with this blush, a little goes a long way. I only need a dot on my finger and rub it with another then apply on both cheeks. One small dot is enough for both cheeks.
- Pigmented and lasts more than 4 hours on my combination-oily skin.
- I did not experience any irritation or allergic reaction from this product.
- Reasonably priced at Php 495 for 5.4mL of goodness.
- Locally available at all Majolica Majorca counters.
What I don't like:
- If I don't use this for a couple of days and left it sitting on my train case, I notice that there is a transparent liquid that separates and floats atop the pigment. I have to shake it to make sure that they mix together. Not sure why that happens but at least the shaking doesn't need to be as rigorous as it has to be with Becca Beach Tint.
- Oxidizes and turns reddish quite a bit on me after a while.
- It sits on dry patches on my cheeks.
Overall rating: 4/5
Will I buy again? I probably would if only it does not oxidize on me.
Have you tried this blush from Majolica Majorca? How do you find it?
Have a wonderful week ahead, super awesome peeps! :)