Hello everyone. I hope you're all having an awesome weekend so far. Anyway, I finally purchased an eyelash adhesive so I was able to try a pair of falsies I received a couple of weeks ago from KKcenterHK and I chose Style A500. I classify myself as a newbie when it comes to falsies and it seriously took me a long while before I finally applied it right, I think. I chose natural-looking lashes (fourth from the top).
I used the following products:
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- Kanebo Coffret D'Or Beauty Lasting Pact
- Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil
- ELF Eyebrow Treat & Tame (used Treat to set the pencil)
- Dior Moonray Eyeshadow Palette (used yellow shade all over lids)
- Wet & Wild Single Eyeshadow in Envy
- Guerlain L'Instant Precieux Single Eyeshadow (as highlighter)
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Falsies from Style A500
- Benefit Posietint
- Mentholatum Lip Ice Lemon
- Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate
- Natasha Beauty l/g in Barebeauty
I'll definitely need to practice more. :)
I would also like to keep you updated on a couple of things. First, with Fresh Air Fund. I know this isn't applicable here in the Philippines but if there is anyone from the US who can read this, you might want to help out. They have already found 650 hosts out of the 850 families they need for children. There are still a few days left to help make a difference in 200 children's lives. Please click on the picture for more details.
And another update from Clinique Philippines. Their Official Fan Page is now up on Facebook (click HERE to go there). They also have a 3-Step Application where users and fans of their products can share their personal stories and experience with Clinique products with the option to upload their photos where other people can see their great skin. To go to the application, click HERE.
Happy Saturday, super awesome peeps! :)
Disclaimer: Product received for review and PR consideration.