Hello dearies. It's a rainy start of the week, I hope you all stay warm and safe. August is finally here and in a few days, I'll be a year older again. Anyway, I'm sharing my favorite products at the moment and a brief explanation as to why they made it on the list.
Let's start with skin care products
1. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - I've never had any luck with Clinique's skin care products so I had to keep my fingers crossed that this would work for me without causing me to break out, but didn't have high hopes for it either. Much to my surprise, it works! And it keeps my skin hydrated while keeping the oilies at bay.
2. Caudalie Paris Vinoperfect Night Correcting Cream - I like how my skin is softer, smoother, and brighter upon waking up. First time I used a night cream and I wasn't disappointed at all.
3. Eyebrow growth accelerator - my brows are no longer as thin and sparse as they used to be :D
4. Kanebo Freshel White C Mineral BB Cream UV - I wear this when I don't feel like wearing foundation even though this seriously feels like foundation. I like how my skin looks glowing and radiant when I'm wearing this.
5. Becca Mineral Powder Foundation - I initially disliked this product because it didn't do much for oil control but eventually learned to like it. I found out that it does not work with one of the products I use before applying it. I like how it makes my skin tone look a bit more even while providing light coverage.
6. Sigma F80 brush - this is a bb cream/liquid/cream foundation's best friend. It applies makeup flawlessly without eating too much product. It's as if it makes the skin absorb the product, thus, using less and not wasting a lot.
7. Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Pomegranate - I ♡ it because it is coral pink and it keeps my lips moisturized. I can get away wearing just this and no other lip products.
8. Dior Addict High Color Melting Shiny Lipcolor in 432 Rose Orgasme - love the texture of this lipstick, how smoothly it glides on the lips and how gorgeous it looks when paired with Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Pomegranate
9. Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 - I apply this before going to sleep and I wake up with smoother and softer lips.
10. Benefit Posietint - I use this when I want to look fresh without much effort. It instantly brightens the cheeks and a very pretty poppy-pink shade
11. Benefit Coralista - I pair this with Benefit Posietint when I want an added coral-pink glow on the cheeks. Plus I find the tropical scent addicting. :)
12. Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer - I recently reviewed this and love it to bits. I only hope it won't dry out too soon. :)
13. ELF Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Ash - digging the Treat (clear) one as I use it as a base for my eyebrow pencil. I then use Tame to soften the intensity of the pencil's color.
And last but not the least,
14. VO5 Curl Up Control Curl Defining Mousse - my permed hair is no longer all over the place because of this. It does what it's supposed to do and that is to define the curls.
I also have other favorites that are non-beauty related but I'll probably end the post here. I hope you all have a great week ahead of you. :)
What are your current faves?
Happy Monday night, everyone! :P