Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yum Moments: Maid in Little Manhattan

Alright, this has got to be the corniest food post title - a combination of two movies with Manhattan on the titles, Maid in Manhattan and Little Manhattan (I like this movie a lot). Anyway, this is one of my fave pizzas - Manhattan Meatlovers from Yellow Cab (together with NY's Finest). I realized that it has been over a month since I have last made a Yum Moments post. :) I've been sick for the past few days and lost my appetite so when I finally craved for pizza, I caved in and ordered. And I was a happy girl. :)


I chose Manhattan over New York (I made it sound like I'm talking about the two cities for real) to somehow reward myself and of course, indulge, because I don't have dengue as other have worried about. So it was an all-meat night for me. Course I didn't eat everything. :P

I love Yellow Cab but sometimes, their pizza is just too oily. And that's how Cafe Lidia's pizza got me - not oily. But I like YC because they're quite generous with the toppings (but not as much as they were before).


Anyway, that's all for tonight. Happy weekend, everyone! :)

Cheers,

30 comments:

  1. Yep, YC's not as generous nowadays... Tipid mode din. Hehe. But I still love them!!! Super sarap parin as always. :) YUM YUM.
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waah I love Yellow Cab. I love their Pizza and the Charlie Chan Pasta! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW! That looks SOOOOO YUMMMMMMMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I'm so getting pizza for dinner tonight.. Thank god its the weekend~! Cheat day!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to Cafe Lidia and my all-time fave is their Cafe Lidia pasta (im not sure ive nailed the food name right). And i agree that they have less oily pizzas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you mademe hungryyyyy pammy! i'm also going to post about food soon because you're my idol! xD

    i also like pizza with tons of meat on it mwuahahahaha! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw on TV that Yellow Cab opened up a franchise here in the U.S. Too far from L.A. though, but I heard it's really good. All that good stuff comes from the grease ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. hola que tal! estuve visitando tu blog y me pareció interesante, Me encantaría enlazar tu blog en los míos y de esta forma ambos nos ayudamos a difundir nuestras páginas. además estoy segura que su blog sería de mucho interés para mis visitantes!.Puedes seguirme en:
    http://perros-perros10.blogspot.com/ tambien podemos acer un +1 en google para crecer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked your pizza SO much after seeing your post this morning, I went to get pizza for lunch! Just thought I'd tell ya :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love YC too.. yum!! Now I'm craving for it na :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh you're making me crave pizza! :))

    Btw just saw your new header today, and I <3 <3 <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GEEZZZ!!! your post made me hungry. Try Papa John's pizza I sure you'll love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super love... matakaw ako e kya super love ko tong flavor na to

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol i love maid in manhattan too (the movie)! and yes the pizza looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. how are you pammycakes? want to read some of your post. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is what I always, ALWAYS order from YC because I do not eat veggies. So yeah, this is my fave pizza ever. =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmm pizza!! <3

    Hey Pammy it seems I don't get your new posts in my dashboard, so annoying! I have tried unfollowing you and then following again but it doesn't work -_-

    ReplyDelete
  18. @blackshirt13 Yeah. It's the best. I only wish it's less oily but it's all good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. pizzaaaaaaaaa! lets grab a bite when i get home ok?

    YC, PH, Shakeys, Dominos, kahit saan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)