Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

What's in My Bag - Updated

I like "What's in My" posts whether it is in a makeup bag and/or a purse. I am always curious to see what other girls bring with them on a regular basis and I also think that it is a refection of at least a part of their personalities. I finally decided to do an updated "What's in my Bag?" post, with the last one being in 2010 so it has been long overdue. Anyway, I will keep this post short and sweet so here goes...

Ralph Lauren Classic Houndstooth Shoulder Bag

1: Nine West wristlet | 2: Kenneth Cole Reaction Wallet | 3: Pochi Silicone
Phone Pouch | 4: Character pouch | 5: Wet Tissues | 6: Clinique Happy Heart |
7. Infant Jesus of Prague from a friend | 8. Goody comb | 9. Holy Seat
Toilet Sanitizer | 10. Yellow foldable fan | 10. Tissues


I bring a wallet and a wristlet with me everyday. In the wallet, I store most of my IDs, cards, and cash. I store some cash, keys, and a spare phone in my wristlet which is what I usually bring when I usually go out for lunch.


This pochi silicon pouch is very adorable that I can't stop looking at it. It is definitely a conversational piece because it is simply cute. It is where I store my mobile phones because it is water-proof and both fit inside, and I can also put my earphones in it in case I decide to bring it. I got it from Clipper for Php 199 (a little over $5). :D


I can't help but adore Rilakkuma. It is a very spacious pouch that I decided to use it as a kikay kit or a makeup bag. Inside, I only bring a few pieces with me - 2 blushes, 2 lip balms, 1 lipstick, 1 pressed powder, 2 brushes, and an eyebrow pencil.

I forgot to include my B&BW pocketback in Dancing Waters in the picture. That is my fave scent to date. I no longer carry a book inside my bag because I have 3 dozens of ebooks that I have yet to read on my phone. I also bring that Infant Jesus of Prague crystal piece which a friend gave me for my birthday last year to keep me safe and protected. I also bring a sports bottle with me which I usually let dangle from my wrist so I can keep myself hydrated. The weather in Manila has definitely gone bonkers!!!

So that's everything inside my bag at the moment. The bag looks pretty stiff like it cannot fit everything inside but it surprisingly does because most of the time, I hand-carry either the pochi pouch or the wristlet.

Have you recently updated what's inside your bags? :D

Have an awesome week ahead, guys! :)

Cheers,


14 comments:

  1. The pouch is indeed cute. I might check Clipper out, we have the same phone so I'm sure kakasya.

    This is a cute post, I'll consider writing something like this. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead with a post like this! I'd like to see what's in your bag and/or kikay kit. :D

      Delete
  2. pochi silicon pouch- awww too cute!
    true i can't live without some sort sanitizer or alcohol in my case

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get one too! Haha! It is really cute and I am considering getting myself a pochi coin purse. :D

      Delete
  3. The Holy Seat! Haha! Been seeing that in National Bookstore! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang cute nga nang pink pochi mo...hehe. was thinking of buying a pochi for myself but hesitated coz I don't know what I'm going to use it for...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking for a pouch to house my phones and then the sales assistant at Clipper showed me this product and I just couldn't say no to it. It's super cute! I'm planning to get one for my camera and another for the earphones, usb cord/charger and perhaps a small coin purse or the longer one for my glasses. Pochi is contagious! :D Maybe it's time you get one too? Haha!

      Delete
  5. I love the makeup kit...Easy to clean and cute.. I also love reading/ watching "what's in my purse" coz I like seeing what others carry too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. how interesting that you have a purse for your cell phones! cute!

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Pammy! Just dropping by to say hello. I like this post. I don't I've ever done a what's in my bag. I really like that silicone pouch. It's too freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Becky! Maybe you should do a post like this one soon! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)