How's your weekend, everyone? I haven't been blogging as frequently as I'd like to and I will no longer make any promises to blog more often but I'll do my best to update this blog every time I can. Anyway, today I am reviewing a creme blush from Laura Mercier that is part of their Lingrerie Collection for Spring 2012 which is Innocent Peach. I am not a huge fan of creme blushes due to my skin type but lately, I am sort of digging them. So without further ado, here is the review.
Laura Mercier describes the Creme Cheek Colours as "A long-lasting, natural cheek colour formulated to provide translucent, buildable coverage for a soft, velvety finish."
What I like:
- Innocent Peach is such a luscious mixture of peach, coral, and pink which translates to a salmon shade that has enough warmth in it. It is simply pretty.
- Texture is smooth and very creamy that it glides like butter on the skin but dries to a satin finish.
- My nose did not detect any scent at all.
- It looks natural on the skin (A common characteristic of most creme blushes. Operative word: most) and blends fairly well with my skin tone.
- No allergic reaction, no breakouts either.
- The little compact has a mirror which is pretty handy for touch ups.
- Inexpensive for Php 995 at local Laura Mercier counters.
- Has a shelf life of one year.
- Oxidizes on me after a while which then looks dirty on me.
- Lasts for only half an hour to an hour tops which could very well be due to my combination-oily skin.
- Contains only 2.34g of product.
Have you tried Laura Mercier creme blushes? How do you find them?
Have a blessed Sunday, everyone.