Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Product Review: GOSH Cosmetics Natural Blush in 39 Electric Pink

GOSH Cosmetics is a Denmark-based cosmetics brand. Upon checking their website, there seems to only be 3 blush shades (someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) - Natural Brown, Electric Pink, and Rose Whisper. I am reviewing Electric Pink.


According to the website:


Let's see if I agree.


A closer look at the blush.

What I like:
- Pigmented. A little goes a long way.
- Applies smoothly and it is easy to blend.
- Texture is fine and it's not chalky.
- It looks a bit matte but it has some sort of a sheen. If I look closely at the blush, I'll see very, very fine shimmers.
- The packaging doesn't look cheap even though it's like a drugstore brand.
- Has a shelf life of 36 months! Which means I don't have to rush myself in using this. :P
- Said it's unscented. I sense a little scent but it's not bothersome.
- Gives some sort of a glow on the face. It looks boring upon application but after a few minutes, it gives you that glow.
- Did not break me out nor clogged my pores.
- Staying power is pretty decent given that I have oily skin.

What I don't like:
- Not locally available.
- It's not totally pink. It has a a bit of plum and plums don't work for me. Good thing the pink tone is stronger so I can still wear it.

Overall rating: 4/5

Will I buy again? Probably not. I have 3 years to finish this and I'm sure it'll take me more than that period to even finish up this compact. And I have other blushes to use as well. Plus it's not locally available.

Swatches:

Weekend's almost over. Work again. :P Have a blessed Sunday, folks. :)

6 comments:

  1. I've heard Gosh cosmetics perform well! thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh is really a common brand over here, that is why I overlook it oftenly. Thank you for your review...It looks quite promising so I intent to give Gosh blush another look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonah, thanks. :P

    Nikki, this is the only Gosh product I have tried but it's nice. :)

    birkinbagbeauty, you're lucky to have Gosh there. I want to try the lippies and liners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to see you in a FOTD with this blush :) it does have a bit of plum in it but it still looks pretty :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cha, sure. At least the pink tones overpower the plum. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)