Hello! I'm squeezing in a quick post and I know I've been slacking off with blogging. I've still been busy since Monday and I'm only able to blog today because I called in sick. I haven't been feeling well since last night so before I go back to sleep, I thought I'd share my current favorites. Makeup is something that has been taking the backseat at the moment for three reasons - 1. Almost everyone I work with do not wear makeup. I'd be the odd man out if I wear bold makeup; 2. I've been lazy and tired that I'd rather sleep the few minutes I would dedicate for makeup application; and 3. My skin has never been better since I started religiously using Cetaphil as my cleanser and I can do away with a very sheer application of liquid foundation or just pressed powder. I was in Watson's last Sunday with my mom and I was about to pick up a new cleanser when she stopped me and told me to just stick to Cetaphil and repurchase that instead. That was the first time she did that so that means it's really doing a wonderful job for my skin. Here I go again with my babbling skills so before I talk about nonsense stuff any further, here are my favorite products at the moment:
1. Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid Foundation in 974 - On days when I have a few minutes to spare, I apply a sheer layer of this foundation just to even out my skin tone. I am once again falling in love with it.
2. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - I am now on my third pan. I'm so glad that I can wear this alone and I'm good to go.
3. Shu Uemura Glow On P Pink 30 - I have already made a dent on M Pink 30 so I started to use P Pink 30 a lot. I love how it brightens my face and brings life to it especially on days when I look pale.
4. Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer - Works great on my under eyes. Covers the dark circles with just a little amount.
5. Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate - I haven't been wearing lipsticks lately so this has become my favorite lip product at the moment. Keeps my lips smooth and supple while making it look pretty with a touch of coral-pink.
6. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette - I apply the gel product on my brows and that's it. :)
7. Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - I like how this adds a bit of volume on my lashes while still managing to make them look natural. It makes my eyelashes visible under my eye glasses too.
8. Benefit Posietint - I use this when I am in a hurry. I just dot a few on my fingers and then spread and blend them on my cheeks. Lasts the whole day on me too.
1. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel - I think this works great with Cetaphil. It has become my daily and nightly moisturizer.
2. Celeteque Dermo Science Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener - I can see results, though minimal and gradual.
3. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Concentrated Cream - My dry skin's favorite.
4. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (not on the picture) - My current super favorite cleanser. My skin has been at its best state so far ever since I've given this cleanser a chance to work its magic on me. :)
1. Marionnaud Premium N3 Slanted Blusher Brush - This brush is awesome! :)
2. DKNY Be Delicious - This yummy and fruity scent works well with my body chemistry.
And my favorite bag at the moment. I don't want to strain my back so I no longer bring a lot of things. Whatever I can fit in this bag, that's all I'm bringing.
What are your current favorites? :)
Happy Thursday, everyone. :P