Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

EOTD/FOTD: UAAP Series - DLSU

I finally had the time to blog on a week night! Yey! Anyway, here's the third installment on my UAAP Series and this time, it's DLSU. I've always loved the sound of Animo La Salle! I don't think it'll sound great with any other school - Animo USTE! Animo Ateneo! Animo UP! Animo San Beda (okay, may naligaw na taga-NCAA), Animo Assumption! Animo FEU! and so on and so forth but you get the drift, right? :P For a random story like I did with the first two, here it is. I didn't like it when a couple of Lasallians broke my heart that I swore I'll never date someone from that school again, ever! I think I made that swear a few times but I always end up eating my words. Maybe I'm cursed. Haha! It may just be pure coincidence but then again, maybe it's a curse. :D Oh well, here's the EOTD/FOTD.



First off, I am aware of the two pimples on my right brow area. I gotta hand it to MUFE Mat Velvet + for giving me three pimples just by wearing it once. Hell yeah! :P


Of course, I used the same ol' Sleek Bad Girl Palette, like it's the only one I own. I used Innocence on the inner corners, brow bones, and inner lower lash lines. Applied Intoxicated on the the outer part, crease, and outer lower lash lines. I used Envy to line my upper lash lines, applied a coat of mascara and that's it!


My half-FOTD

Products I used:
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
- Kanebo Coffret D'Or Beauty Lasting Pact
- Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil
- Sleek Bad Girl Palette
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
- Chanel Joues Contraste Tea Rose
- Korres Lip Butter Pomegranate
- Guerlain Kiss Kiss Stick Gloss Corail des Mers

I hope I did their school colours a little justice. There is definitely no bitterness when I made this eye look. :P

Happy Tuesday, super awesome peeps! :P

Cheers,

26 comments:

  1. It's lovely dear! i used to LOVE greens as in! LOL on the bitterness thingy haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MereMakeupManiac Haha! Natawa din ako sa bitterness. :P I can see how you can love greens - they're gorgeous! But blue is your color. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There is definitely no bitterness when I made this eye look. :P" ----> Hahaha! This is nice Pammy! And I enjoyed your random kwento, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice FOTD sis! :) Having allergies w/ high-end products makes me more disappointed w/ them, kasi ang mahal tapos u'll end up w/ bad effects pa... Haha. But, it'll go away. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You can really pull off the dramatic smokey eye looks. I can never get them to look right on me for some reason :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course, no bitterness.. because you did well! hehe
    pretty pammycakes! loveit! IMY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! :D
    It looks pretty!

    Debs
    ( http://debbiemonroe.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you did your eyeshadow it looks sooo pretty:]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aiiimishyewwww pammycakes! :D guess what? i got a 200 peso bill with the UST symbol in it! i found so many from other schools like UP and ateneo hehe but i kept looking for UST. x)

    i like this look too! i think it looks great with glasses! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. spamspamspamspamspam!!! :P LOL!!! sorry i just couldn't resist. i've been away from the blogging world for more than a week. x)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love green E/S~ You made it look super nice and wearable. For some reason your posts isn't showing up in my blogger... Good thing I know how to look up for your blog. I am enjoying reading those I missed. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)