Hola! I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend. Mine was still pretty busy because I was working earlier today and this week has been stressful. Stressful is the understatement of the year! Anyway, I think this week was still pretty good because of the goodies I received and purchased and for this quick post, I'm sharing some of them. Please do note that I am not bragging or anything. I haven't done a goodies post for a couple of months now, I think, so I decided to do one tonight. And it was the easiest thing to post because my brain's too tired (and so I am) to do a review or do an EOTD/FOTD. I badly need to recharge. :D Well, here are the goodies. These aren't much but they were enough to cheer me up after a few long and tiring days.
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay in Place Makeup Intensity 1.0
2. Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Frame and Curl Mascara
3. Kanebo Kate Eyebrow Gel in BR-3
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector in 710 Light
5. Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint in Strawberry
6. Tony Moly Cherry Pink tint
7. Bath & Body Works Pocketbac in Fresh Lemon
8. Bath & Body Works Pocketbac in Island Margarita
Goodies from Genson:
9. Vitacreme B12 Regenerative Cream
10. Purederm Exfoliating Foot Mask
11. Purbasari Lulur Scrub (I read a review where the blogger claimed that she likes this better than Asian Secrets Lulur Scrub. Now I'm curious.)
12. Nanomed Finale Whitening Cream
That's pretty much all. I no longer included the shampoos and conditioners and Cetaphil. Reviews coming up.
How about you? Any goodies recently? :P
Have a great weekend, everyone!