Happy rainy Thursday, everyone. Today, I am finally able to post a review of the product I received from Genson way back in October last year. I decided to use it for months before finally giving it my verdict so I have fully tested it before doing so. Exfoliation is important in keeping our skin, healthy, radiant and glowing as dead skin cells tend to make our skin dull and unhealthy-looking. I, personally exfoliate only once a week because doing it everyday could be harsh and potentially trigger my skin asthma. I was quite excited to use this scrub because I read somewhere that this is better than a different brand of lulur scrub I was using at that moment. Now after using it for 5 months now, here's what I think of the Purbasari Lulur Mandi Putih Scrub.
What I like:
- The texture is rich and creamy and all you need is a small amount for the whole body. I find that its texture makes it easy to spread all over.
- The beads are very fine and I find them to be non-abrasive. What I like even more is the fact that the beads are rounded. Other scrubs have uneven shapes, some with sharp edges that actually hurt the skin instead of just removing dead skin cells.
- My skin looks and feels more radiant after exfoliating with this scrub.
- One full size jar has product enough to last you for almost a year (with non-daily use). It has been five months and I'm not even halfway through it. It still depends on how frequently you exfoliate.
- A little goes a long way. A small amount is enough for my body.
- No irritation and no allergic reaction from this product.
- Locally available at Watson's and inexpensive too. Priced almost the same as the other famous lulur scrub.
- When I first opened it, I immediately noticed the scent. It is soapy and grandma-ish which turned me off a bit. It is a scent I personally do not like and find a little too strong. The scent lingers while in the shower but goes away after washing the scrub off.