Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Honest Scrap Award + Tags + Random thingies


This is also my first time to receive this kind of award. Thanks to Cheysser and Golden for tagging me. *hugs*


So here are the rules:

Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.


These are some random things about me:

1. I am an only child and I was a daddy's girl.

2. Pammy is actually a nickname taken from my British name Pam Denton which was given to me when I worked for eBay UK.

3. I love watching crime shows. Criminal Minds is my ultimate favorite since my ultimate dream job is to be a criminal profiler. I usually watch C/S Origin, Fox Crime, NatGeo, and Discovery Channel.

4. I do not know how to ride a bike. I tried when I was younger but when I fell on the muddy part of our garden, I never rode a bike again. When I got to college, some classmates and I went to CCP to bike. Nobody believed that I dunno how to ride a bike until I hit a Mercedes Benz parked along Westin Phil Plaza (I dunno its name now) with the bike that has a sidecar.

5. I really hate men who think they are God's gift to women and women who think they are God's gift to men.

6. I would love to go to Greece and Rome and Warsaw, Poland.

7. I walked out on my boss when I was still with IBM and he chased me from my desk until outside of our building in Eastwood. He threatened me with insubordination, I threatened him with harassment. :P

8. I was banned from a jologs mall for a month, together with a friend, for shouting "BINGO!" in the middle of an ongoing bingo bonanza game being held at that mall. Sirens wailing, hearing people sigh and grunt and groan was really funny until after a staff and a security man approached us.

9. I am such a crybaby. I easily cry. I cry on movies even with Tagalog flicks. I cried when I had a very bad haircut. I cried when our maid damaged a little stitching on my favorite bag. I cried when she made a hole on my new boxers after she washed them. I cry when I see people that i know cry.

10. I still read Archie comics and watch Disney Channel, Totally Spies and Wizards of Waverly Place being my favorites.

I am now tagging these ladies. :)
September
Shobe
Makeupjunkie
Mitch
girlwithglasses.pink


Sorry, I tagged only 5 people.

Random nonsense thingies...

I am having a hard time using my desktop at work. I got so used to using a touch pad that I find myself swirling my pointee on my desk instead of using the mouse. And last night, I played the technical support role in the office installing stuff and forcing ip addresses and DNS servers and uninstalling and re-installing the network adapter and TCP/IP which is waaay beyond my job description. But it's cool, I miss it.

I couldn't sleep yet because I slept for 10 hours straight yesterday due to the weather, it's cold. So I decided to post some of the pictures I took last night and a few minutes ago.

I just took a picture of the bathtub for no reason at all.



I liked the lighting so I decided to do a little camwhoring inside the office bathroom.


But....



The pictures look eerie. I couldn't get a shot right. But it's because of the lighting and that I was in a hurry to see the pics on my phone. And hopefully not because of ghosts.



I dunno what crossed my mind and made a face like that, like I am scared of something or just saw "something".

If I were to show these photos to paranormal peeps, they might take the white streak as a "presence" of something. Hehe.


Oh well, I gotta hit the sack now. ta! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. really like this tag since i get to know a little bit more about everyone :) omg at #7 (wish i could walk out on a boss i dislike) and lol at $8. hehe. i'm a crybaby too. it's cool that you have a tub, but yeah the pics kinda look eerie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was only really pissed that's why i walked out on him. t'was crazy. :D

    yes, they do. my friend was like "wtf" when i showed the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sis. Thanks for commenting on my site.

    I on the other hand don't want to watch crime shows. Hehe

    I also love to go to Greece... How I wish I have the money to go there... *sigh*

    Sis, I really admire you for doing that to your boss. Go girl!

    #8 is really funny. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)