I have always been a fan of powder blushes because given that I have mostly combination-oily skin, they last longer on me. But sometimes, I just cannot resist something pretty even though it's not in powder form and I made an exception for the Shiseido Accentuating Stick in Peach Flush.
- I like the practical yet nice-looking packaging. Still looks sleek, imo.
- It is a very pretty pink-peach shade that has very fine shimmers.
- It is quite pigmented so you only need a light swipe for the color to show up on your cheeks.
- Easy to blend and does not cake even if you used powder foundation under it.
- Texture is creamy but dries to a powder finish.
- Contains 10g of product and you don't need to pile it on so it will take you a long time before finishing one stick.
- Gives a very natural and pretty flush on the cheeks. It somehow gives an iridescent glow.
- Works as a nice base for blushes but since it is pretty pigmented, it is nice to use on its own.
- Does not break me out or cause any allergic reaction.
- Locally available at Shiseido counters.
What I don't like:
- Staying power isn't superb. It stays for about 2-3 hours max on my skin type. May last longer on those with
dry to dry-combi skin.
- Expensive for Php 1800 or so at Shiseido counters.
Overall rating: 4/5 Even though the staying power is not as great as other blushes, I still love the color so much and how it gives me the glow that I still gave it a 4. The color is enough for me to overlook the not so good staying power and won't mind re-applying since it comes really handy.
Will I buy again? Yes, but only when it goes on sale. :)
Swatches (Left - blended; Right - swiped once)
Have you tried this blush from Shiseido?
Happy Monday, super awesome peeps! :P
P.S. Shout out to
Crystal, Argie, Thiamere, and Gale! Had a lovely dinner with you guys last night at Va Pensiero in Gateway Mall. Looking forward to seeing you guys again! And Donnarence, you owe us a song and dance number. Haha!