A cream blush that stays for a very long time on my combination-oily skin? Sounds nearly impossible, right? But yes, I have found a blush that does that effortlessly and that is the MUFE HD Microfinish Cream Blush in #6 Quickie.
What I like:
- Creamy and blends well with the skin.
- Very pigmented so you only need a very little amount of product and it lasts for a very long time. A little goes such a long way.
- Intensity of the color can be built up, depending on how you want it.
- The shade #6 Quickie is a very pretty salmon pink shade, which, I think, will flatter almost any skin tone.
- One little tube can last for a very long time as you only need a miniscule amount for both the cheeks.
- Staying power is good even for my combination-oily skin. it does not slide off and almost permanent tattoo-like. Stays pretty much the whole day, it's insane!
- The scent is something I can tolerate. I can't describe it but as long as it doesn't trigger my allergic rhinitis, then I'm cool with it.
- Locally available at MUFE stores. However, they don't stock up on most products.
What I don't like:
- You have to be very careful in pumping out a product as you may get way more than what you need.
- It may seem expensive at first for it costs in between Php 1500 - Php2000 here but then again, you are paying for pigments in cream form (in my opinion) that will last you a very looooooong time.
- Since it is in cream form, it may dry easily.
Overall rating: 4/5
Will I buy again? I don't mind having to repurchase but I'm partial to powder blushes.
Tip: While some prefer using brushes when it comes to blending cream blushes, I prefer using my fingers since it helps warm up the blush making it easier to blend with the skin.
Swatches (L- Blended; R - swatched)
Have you tried this blush?
I hope you're having a blessed Holy Week, super awesome peeps! :)