Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cheap Find: Natasha Beauty Glam & Glide Lip Gloss in BetterBare

I recently found another inexpensive product which, I think, is worth sharing and that is something from Natasha Beauty. Yes, the now have their own makeup line plus they also sell cosmetics from Tita Fanny. I saw a catalogue and I had no plans to purchase anything but since some of the products were on sale, the impulsive buyer in me ordered two items, one of which is the Glam & Glide Lip Gloss in BetterBare. I know I have said several times that I am not a lip gloss person because I hate sticky lip products that sit on top of my lips but I went ahead and ordered since it was really inexpensive.



There were two shades on sale for less than Php 85 or $2. The other one looks pale to me so I chose this one instead. I wanted something kinda nude but won't wash me out. After a couple of days, I received this product and surprisingly liked it. It's a very pretty milky peach-brown shade with beige tones and a very slight hint of pink. It applies smoothly and goes on evenly. It is non-sticky and non-drying and I need not worry about having dry and chapped lips if I wear this alone without a lip balm. Yes, I have tried doing that and I wasn't disappointed.


Pigmentation is just average and staying power is not that impressive. But it leaves the lips smooth and soft once it's gone. It smells like chocolate too but it is definitely not something that is overwhelming. Otherwise, I wouldn't have used it more than once. The texture reminds me of NARS lip glosses but just a bit more watery. It settles on the lip lines upon initial application but it doesn't stay that way for very long. I don't always find a lip gloss that I end up liking but I am really surprised as to how I have come to like this one a lot. I might check out the other shades when I run out of this. Oh, it also contains 6mL of product which isn't bad for the price. :)

Swatch

Lip swatch

Have you tried makeup from Natasha?

Happy Sunday, super awesome peeps! :P


32 comments:

  1. I have a lipgloss from Natasha, the one in a tube. I don't use it though.

    Feeling ko lipglosses are not for me din. I always end up looking like I'm drooling, and it's sticky... and nacoconscious ako when I drink coffee. I feel like the gloss is getting into my drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rae Me too, same sentiments. Lip gloss isn't for me.

    But since I like this color and it's not sticky, I'll use it whenever I feel like it. Haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shade looks super pretty on you. <3 I'm very curious about the chocolate scent, since I'm used to fruity scents in my lip products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks nice! i like lipgloss more than lipstick naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dee Yup, it smells really nice that I actually find myself sniffing it before applying. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Crystal Try this! It's really pretty and non-drying. But if you like sticky glosses, you might not like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. now i want to see the natasha catalogue.. and grab that lipgloss thanks for the review,, another sulit purchase

    ReplyDelete
  8. meron na pala ang natasha...heheheh...

    if only i'm there malamang i tried it na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. did my first comment went through?

    anyways, kung asa pilipinas ako, malamang meron na ako...

    i didnt know natasha has makeup na pala...

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooohhhh!!! i like the color. i don't know where to buy natasha products pammy! LOL! x)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Belle Haha! I think some of their products are worth checking. I got a pressed powder and I'll see if it's also a nice purchase. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @DeBiYes, it did. Now it's waiting for you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. @sugar sugar Got it! There's a P.S. on my comment on your latest post. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! nice find nga! very pretty shade sis... I've never tried any product from Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmmmm chocolate scented lip gloss? I'm sold! lol. The shade is really pretty and for $2, that's not bad at all :)

    By the way, I added your blog on Blogs I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oye! im surprised it looks really good, the shade is nice! and it smells like chocolate? winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. it looks great ah!
    i remember my avon lipstick din
    i wasn't expecting that i would like it but i do!
    hahaha

    goes to show that nice things are just everywhere
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. ive never heard of this brand but the color is gorgeus and really pretty on your lips.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooh Natasha has makeup, too. hehehe i'll make sure to get my friend to bring the catalog again next time we meet ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm not a lip gloss person either! never heard of this brand/product

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Hollie My first ever Natasha item is a neat pair of sandals. :P This is the first one I've tried from their makeup line since they ventured in the world of beauty. :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. @EveryDay Makeup blog Yeah, a yummy smelling lip gloss that sort of allows you to indulge in chocolates without the calories. :P Thanks for adding me, super. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @~tHiAmErE~ True! And that not all nice things come with hefty price tags. :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Donna ♥ Baby Thank you. Hey, it's a local brand here in the PH. In case you decide to have a vacay here, you can get one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Marge Haha! Go! I hope you'll like their products too. Though this is the only one I have tried so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. @cocoabee Hehe. I hate the sticky feel of glosses. Yup, a local brand here, that's why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the review sis, i was looking for natasha lip glosss review. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Pammy, thank you for reviewing Natasha Beauty products! We featured your post in our official NATASHA FASHION AND BEAUTY page. Hoping to see more of your Natasha Beauty reviews!

    ❤ Katrina
    Natasha Beauty Product Developer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)