Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dresses and Me

If you know me, you probably know that I am not the girly-girl type who wears really nice and fancy dresses. It's not that I don't like them in general but it's just that I don't sit properly as girls should. I want to be as comfortable as I am whenever I sit down and not worry too much about what I am wearing. I find it funny when I see a girl wearing a dress but is too conscious about it. That is definitely far from being comfortable.


When we had our high school prom, I seriously did not want to go because I didn't want to wear a dress but I eventually went. It was fun seeing my classmates wearing prom dresses as they look really pretty in them. See, I went to an all girls school and we seriously didn't act too lady-like so it was a surprise seeing each other looking prim and proper. Of course, after prom, my dress got stored in the closet.

After a couple of years, a friend celebrated her 18th birthday and since it was a formal event, we were all told to wear evening dresses. I went to the mall to hunt for a really nice piece. Although there were really a lot of gorgeous dresses right in front of me, I decided against buying one because I would only wear it for that occasion. I also remembered the dress I wore when I went to prom and luckily, it still fit me. Now that I am getting older, I realized that it is important for a girl to at least have one dress that she can wear on more formal events or whenever she feels like it, and I am now looking for that perfect piece.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)