Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Current Skin Care Regimen

Been slacking again but I hope I can catch up on posts and reviews soon. The weather hasn't been good lately, been sick on and off. I hope that the weather gets better. Anyway, I'd like to share the skin care products that I am currently using. I recently purchased a few skin care items and decided to use them one at a time so I can test everything instead of alternating between each product.



L-R: Origins Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion, Bare Escentuals Rare Minerals Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer, Caudalie Paris Vinoperfect Night Correcting Cream, Pure Beauty Bon Voyage Eye Cream (in sachet that I put in an air pump bottle), Kiehl's Abyssine Lotion SPF15 Sunscreen (in an air pump bottle), eye brow enhancer (in nail polish bottle), and lip serum (in a perfume vial)

Not in picture: Avalon Organics Vitamin C Cleansing Gel and Kojie San soap (to lighten sun spots and even out my skin tone)

So far, this line up has done a lot of improvements on my skin. Pores are noticeably smaller and skin's smoother. I particularly like the Origins Modern Friction as a scrub since it is gentle and non-abrasive and revealed a much smoother and radiant skin. Individual reviews to follow.

Happy weekend, super awesome peeps! :P

33 comments:

  1. hi pammy, where did you buy the origins scrub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the lip serum come with a nail polish applicator? or you cleverly put it there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa! a friend of mine recommend that origins scrub :) its a good product daw talaga :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rae
    Oh, the eyebrow enhancer is the one in a nail polish applicator. I just bought an empty np bottle from Beabi so I wouldn't waste product by using cotton buds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @The Beauty-Addict Really? I'm excited! I still cannot attest to its effectiveness but it seems like a really promising product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like to try the origins scrub, too! :) how much is it, sis? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Diary of a Late Bloomer I got it at a bargain on eBay but I have no idea how much it costs at Rustan's. But the 125mL costs $37.50 on their website. :) I have the 30mL one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Pammy wow, that's very clever of you. I might try that with my other topicals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Rae Thank you. If you have a Beabi branch near you, do pay them a visit. They have lotsa containers like small roll on bottles (thought of using this for eye creams), and empty mascara tubes as well. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Diane (Orange2LA) I asked the friend who gave it and she said it's unbranded and it was also given to her. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow interested with Origins, My brother bought me Origins body scrub! it works really well so the skincare looks exciting, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Askmewhats I've only used it twice but from the looks of it, it is a very promising product. I immediately saw the difference it made on my skin after washing it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to your review of the scrub :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Aya Will do the review soon! I think I'll give it a month or two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice! ^^

    oh and I'm back to my old blog. Pls follow me! :D
    http://debbiemonroe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooohhh good idea transferring products from a sachet into bottles!!! I never really thought of that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've read so many raves about that origins scrub but its sooo pricey! I wanted to try it but my current skin care routine is working well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. is ogling at pammycakes skincare products and is inggit. :p there are products that aren't locally available. >.<"

    pammycakes!!! I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Michelle Hehe. Now you know what to do with products in sachets. :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Hollie Better to stick with something that already works for you. But it's nice to try new products every once in a while especially if it works so much better than the ones you're using. :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. @sugar sugar You want Origins, diba? I'll give you a sample if you want. Whenever our SR Thai date is. :P

    I miss you too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. you have a nice fuss-free routine .. i think that's best!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what is a lip serum for dear? i haven't heard of it until now. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pammy, i wanna try the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Cleansing Gel. where can i buy this?

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Nic Nic That's true. I prefer a fuss-free routine so it won't be something I'll be lazy to do at night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Crystal I think it's to make the lines on the lips less visible and for it to be smoother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I went to Beabi a few months back, I didn't check their other items, just went ahead and looked for their airless pump and the cute little thingies that you can use to transfer products.

    The next time I have time, I'll check all their other products.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh wow, i want to try the lip serum..hope i can find something like that for lip lines... =I

    Btw, Ms. pammy thank you very much..
    thanks for being supportive.. letting us feel very welcome!
    appreciate it a lot.

    Thank You! muah muah muah muah! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  29. there you go Pammytweet! great idea for the eyebrow enhancer/grower! now we need to buy some of those so we can launch our secrets na!!!! hahaha... mwah! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)