Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Swatches: Christian Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in 820 Moonray

This'll just be a very quick post and I'd like to share swatches of the Christian Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow in 820 Moonray. I saw a tester of this being sold online so I immediately purchased it even though I thought the colors would just show up the same since they are all very light or pastel shades. When I swatched them, I was "Wow'ed" because they do not look boring and chalky at all.


I researched about this palette and found out that this was released way back in 2003. Now that made me wonder if this tester I got, although labeled as new, is still okay for use because it has been 8 years now. But then again, I still see some Guerlain Divinora testers on eBay so it could probably still be safe to use. It has a 4.1 rating at MakeUpAlley so it was pretty good then.


Closer look

And the swatches. They look almost holographic. I love how each shade reflects the light. The lilac one, however, does not have the same iridescence as the other shades. My faves are the yellow and green ones. I used yellow yesterday and it's such a pretty shade.

Have you tried Dior quints?

Happy Wednesday-Thursday, super awesome peeps! :)

22 comments:

  1. I like the colours. Mellow and pretty.
    New follower. Hope you follow back too. ^^
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors look like you can wear them on an everyday look. love them. :)


    much love,
    http://gelleesh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come you always get the best online deals? :/ LOL! xD this is a super pretty palette! EOTD please! i still have a guerlain divinora eyeshadow which i use from time to time but i keep it mostly because it has pretty packaging. x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pammy! The colors remind me of french macaroons :) Pretty pastels, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gellie Abogado They'll do for a nice wash of color on the lips. Or as highlighters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @sugar sugar That's what happens when your insomniac and an eBay addict at the same time. But I don't think I can do that anymore, I'm going to work again in the office so need to get lotsa sleep at night. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ang tyaga mo maghanap sa ebay! haha i should do that but i'm lazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Crystal Haha! Feeling ko tatamarin na din ako soon. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so pretty on the pan and it's amazing how nicely they show up when swatched, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Haven't tried anything from Dior actually but that pallete seems nice and 'day-look-friendly' Nice haul you got there, and thanks for the swatches and review:)

    I would've been nicer too meet you though!Thank you.<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. the colors remind me of cotton candy, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is such a lovely palette! perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. O Lovely! But I think I much more prefer darker shadows ~ The colors scream summer though ! ^^ Pretty

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com
    *hosting giveaway*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely! Unfortunately I'm tan enough where I just can't wear pastels without them looking silly on me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)