Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Covergirl Tru Shine Lipstick in 465 Peach Shine

Here's another addition to my lippies. I guess I am on a lipstick phase after all. The latest one is Covergirl Tru Shine Lipstick on 465 Peach Shine. It has a high rating at makeupalley and that's one of the reasons why I decided to get this product.



This is definitely peach with a slight hint of pink. It is not too orange and looks really pretty. It is like a hybrid of lipstick and lip gloss as this one is definitely glossy without the stickiness of a lip gloss. I do not find it drying but it's not super hydrating either. Goes on creamy and sheer but you will definitely get color in just a couple of swipes. Color may be uneven on lips upon application but nothing a few more swipes will fix. Downside is that you need several swipes to get an even color if you want "full coverage" but if you want just a lovely wash of color, then you will like this a lot. Lasts for a couple of hours so reapplication is needed but I wouldn't mind reapplying this. The packaging is holographic which seems cute but kinda cheap. It doesn't bother me that much though because I really like this lipstick and the color is just perfect, imo. Makes my lips look radiant and healthy too.

Swatch

Lip swatch


I'm seriously considering buying a back up of this. It looks lovely on the tube and even better on the lips.

Happy Wednesday! :)

8 comments:

  1. how much is it and where did you buy it? nice color! looks pretty :)

    how would you rate covergirl lippies in general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia, I got it for around 120 bucks on eBay. :P This is my first Covergirl lipstick together with another shade (Petal Shine) but I am really liking this one so far. But of course, MAC is still MAC. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. was it from a local or international seller? 120 total or + shipping, etc? thanks for the info!

    i hate "lipstick phase". they're expensive and very very addictive! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many cute lip stuff! This lipstick looks pretty too :) Love neutral shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anastacia, I love neutral shades too. :P

    Josh, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice color lipstick.
    I put petroleom jelly on my lips every night before going to bed and it doesn’t make my lips dry the next morning. I also use it as my lipstick base for that added shimmer and moisture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cherry, thank you for sharing your regimen. PJ works wonders for the lips and skin. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)