Check out AVENE Skin Care and other fabulous products at SkinCareRX.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.
Contents of this blog found on other websites without any proper credit or at least linking back here have been reproduced and copied without my consent.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Skin Consultation with Clinique + ELF Studio Eyeshadow

I was scheduled yesterday to be skin typed by a Clinique consultant at the Clinique Counter in Rustan's Makati. I received an invite from Ms. May Samson of Clinique, unfortunately, I was not able to meet her yesterday as my Mom and I already left Makati when I read a couple of SMS from her that she was already at the counter. :(



The Clinique stuff + the 2 Elf Studio Eyeshadows I bought from a fellow girltalker.


When I was skin typed, I was surprised that I have Dry Combination skin, which is Type 2, as opposed to what I have thought all along that I have Combination Oily skin. It is because my cheeks are dry and there are sometimes flakiness and tightness on that area without moisturizer. I was given samples of the 3-Step Skin Care System and I started using it last night. Will post my review once I have finished all the samples.

I also received a sample of Long Last Lipstick in Berry Freeze and a Lash Power Mascara in Black Onyx.


Here's how Berry Freeze looks like.
I will do a separate review on this lipstick but I like it. I was lemming for a red lippy and this is somewhat red with a hint of brown. Really nice! :P

Anyway, here are the 2 eyeshadows from ELF Studio Line - Mystic Moss and Pebble.


Left: Pebble; Right: Mystic Moss


Swatches (Pebble and Mystic Moss)

I will do a review on these eyeshadows too. Between the two, I am liking Mystic Moss more. :)

Anyway, weekend's almost here. :P


7 comments:

  1. are the clinique stuff samples? glad to know you finally got to be sure of your skin type! hehe you make me want to go too! I was just there last sunday. lurvey's SIL bought some Clinique too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. G, yes they are samples. I'd still like to think my skin's Combi Oily because I woke up with so much oil on my face this morning, (gross, I know), and I used the DDML last night. The consultant's nice and accommodating, go! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you got a lot of samples pammy! hehe.. i recently got skin-typed too! Glad I have normal skin with slightly oily t-zone hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to have my skin assessed too! Can they check on my skin too even wala akong bibilhin? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow they assess your skin at the counter? that's great, cuz I really don't know what my skin type is. I love the clinique moisturizer you got, I used that for years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khymm, good for you that you only have slightly oily t-zone. :P

    Bec, I think so. :)

    Nikki, oo nga.I find it weird because you talk about your dry skin and I talk about my oily skin. :P

    Pop Champagne, yes they did. Wow, glad it works for you. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and sharing your thoughts.

Cheers! ^_^

P.S.
NO SPAM comments, please. You are wasting your time because they won't get published anyway.

Total Pageviews - Thank you, everyone! :)